What is the frame rate of my Windows 11, 10, ... monitor?
Especially with gamers, the screen frequency under Windows 11, 10, ... is an important question and whether the monitor was recognized correctly!
If the monitor is not recognized correctly, this is a bad option for vertical synchronization in 3D games. The refresh rate is an important point to get the maximum performance in the 3D games with maximum energy efficiency. The refresh rate is often referred to as the refresh rate or the screen refresh rate!
1.) Checking / changing the Windows 11, 10, ... screen frequency!
You can find the screen frequency via System ► Display ► Extended display in the Windows 11, 10, ... settings, or via the search term "Advanced display" !
1. Windows + i Open Windows settings
2. Search term "Advanced display"
3. And adjust the screen frequency
4. You can find out via the adapter properties whether the monitor / graphics card has been recognized correctly
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 6)
PS: Whether you can adjust the refresh rate depends on the monitor and the graphics card!
| (Image-3) The refresh rate under Windows 11, 10, ...!
2.) The classic solution with one command for all MS Windows OS!
1. Press Windows key + R
2. Command rundll32.exe display.dll,ShowAdapterSettings start
3. Call up the Monitor tab and make the correct setting. (Point 3)
4. Or via List
recognize or change all available resolutions
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 6
You always have 10 seconds to confirm the new screen resolution and the screen frequency, as long as you do not confirm this, Windows 11, 10, ... etc. will return to the last working screen frequency / screen resolution!
| (Image-2) Determine the screen frequency under Windows 11, 10, ... in the classic way!
3.) Why don't all screens have the same refresh rate?
Current monitors / screens have a refresh rate of 60 hearts. However, there are gamer screens that work with 100, 120, 200, ... heart. These are also more expensive to buy. As a rule, the 60 frames per second are sufficient to get a pleasant picture experience.
FAQ 133: Updated on: 2 September 2021 18:44
If the "YES" button is not displayed when trying to start in administrative mode, it is a classic administrator account deficiency 1. The problem with
Yes, with the automatic troubleshooter, it is easy to automatically troubleshoot Windows 11 computer problems 1. Find the troubleshooting under Windows
If you want to switch to Windows 10 from Windows 11, an upgrade / downgrade under Windows 11 to 10 is not possible after the 10 day period has expired Within
Its easy to do a clean reinstall of Windows 11, and in many cases the best option A clean reinstallation of Windows 11 is a sensible decision, especially
You can also change or set the password under Windows 11, but it is not only valid if you are using a local account The MS account refuses to set the password,
There are some standard taskbar icons in Windows 11, if you dont need them you can simply remove or deactivate the buttons Most of the system tray elements
Yes, if you have a free partition, you can simply install Windows 11 on the same PC as Windows 10 There are no restrictions from Microsoft here, but you
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Set frame rate under Windows 11?
- Set refresh rate windows 11?
- Change Hz number on Windows 11 laptop, change refresh rate windows?
- Change screen frequency, list screen resolution in Win 11?
- Set Windows 11 frame rate, adjust heart rate on the monitor?
- Can you adjust the screen in Windows 11 or change the refresh rate?
- Set the refresh rate in windows 11, display 60 hz?
- Change screen frequency DVI refresh rate Windows 11?
- Windows 11 set frequency. Change screen frequency is so what possible?
- Set monitor Hertz Windows 11, display refresh rate?
- Change refresh rate windows 11?
- Refresh rate windows 11?
- How can screen change in Windows 11?
- How can I change the screen frequency on win11?
- Set monitor hertz, change screen frequency under Windows 11?
- Windows 11 screen frequency increase set hz?
- Change refresh rate in win11, but how?
- Windows 11 clock frequency change screen?
Keywords: windows, 11, frame, rate, monitor, gamers, screen, frequency, important, recognized, correctly, Questions, Answers, Software