Prevent Windows 11 from turning off your screen!
Sometimes you want the screen to stay on and not go off in Windows 11 because you don't want your screen to turn off automatically!
You do not have to immediately access practical third-party tools such as DontSleep
or Monitor Turn Off Timer
, even if they are elegant solutions, you can do it in a few simple steps -monitor goes off too quickly- Problem under Windows 11 in the twinkling of an eye!
1.) If the Windows 11 screen goes off too quickly!
1. Start the Windows 11 settings
( Windows + i
2. Go to ► system
3. Scroll to the right to ► Power
4. Switch the screen and sleep
6. And you determine when the Windows 11 Screen should go off or never!
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 7
If your PC goes into automatic sleep mode, the screen also switches off, which is also logical, because no image signal is sent when Windows 11 is in the Idle mode changes. You can also set at this point when your Windows PC goes to sleep. (Point 7)
| (Image-1) Prevent Windows 11 from turning off your screen!
2.) What should I consider and other related tips!
As you can see, it is possible to completely prevent the screen from turning off, you can select various settings, please note that if your PC / laptop is running on battery power and it is not connected to a power source, the battery life will be reduced!
For best results, you should only leave the screen switched on when it is connected. If you do this on battery power, the battery will run out quickly.
Updated on: 11 September 2023 08:35
Keywords: quick, prevent, windows, 11, from, turning, your, screen, off, stay, turn, automatically
Similar information on the page
The wireless display function under Windows 11 is very convenient and easy to make a presentation on the big TV screen in the living room or in the office
It is easy to dock windows in the screen area under Windows 11, the function known as snap opens up many options for docking / arranging of windows Everyone
Everyone knows the print key to create screenshots, there is a new screen area screenshot function in Windows 11 as a keyboard shortcut 1. The new
The difference between screen keyboard and touch keyboard under Windows 11, 10, The ► classic on-screen keyboard and the touchscreen keyboard are
Easy use / open in Windows 11 the old classic feature "Make the mouse easier to use" for a better Mouse experience 1. As usual: ► Start the Control Panel
The time zone settings on MS Windows Desktop 11, 10, and Microsoft Server systems is easy to open and to change In addition to the actual time and date,
The sound volume on Windows 11, its easy to adjust your volume easily 1. Change the system volume via the taskbar 2. Change the system volume
If you need the file history, you can still use it under Windows 11, activate it, deactivate it, adjust it Content: 1. The file version history 2.
Of course, you also want to print out the test pages under Windows 11 to check the quality of the print or the cartridges 1. Windows 11 print test
APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Explorer # Filesystem # How-To # Install # Network # Power-Options # Print # Quick-Tip # Screenshots # Settings # Shortcuts # Start # System # User # Window #
Questions for this:
- Where do I choose when Windows 11 turns off my screen, don't want to save power?
- After Windows 11 update, my monitor and screen turn off automatically, can I set the time period or leave the screen on all the time?
- I want the screen never turns off on Windows 11 please?
- I don't want to extend the battery life and the life of the screen / monitor, and I also don't want it to turn off automatically after a certain period of time in Windows 11, how do I set it up?
- Can I also configure the PC so that it does not go to sleep after a certain period of time, I use a screen saver in Windows 11 that I would like to see?
- Time for screen on Windows 11 PC and when to turn off the screen?
- On Windows 11 the screen is switched off can I choose this switch-off time for the screen myself?
- I don't want to use Screen and Sleep on Windows 11 laptop, want to control how long it takes before your screen turns off?