How to enable Dark Mode in Windows 11?
The function name is Dark Mode. If you want to switch from light mode to dark mode in Windows 11, please don't read lengthy articles.
The difference in contrast between text and background is higher in dark mode. This would put less strain on the eyes as they would have to work less to read the same text.
1.) Just activate the dark mode in Windows 11!
1. Open as always ► the Windows 11 settings (Windows + i)
the second point: Personalization
3. Under point: Colors
4. And just switch to dark
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and / to 5)
In severe depression, however, the dark color can also have negative effects. While dark mode is excellent and has many advantages, if you don't like it and want to switch to the original light mode or switch back, just switch back to light!
| (Image-1) Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11!
2.) Representation and customization tips on Windows!
FAQ 90: Updated on: 26 August 2023 07:04
With old 32-bit programs, troubleshooting for program compatibility under Windows 11 can sometimes lead to the programs functionality 1. Start as always,
It is easy to personalize the touch keyboard under Windows 11 or to adapt the on-screen keyboard. Windows 11 has built-in options Everyone probably knows
Everyone is happy that different wallpapers can now be set on different desktops under Windows 11 Everyone knows how easy it is ► to create an new desktop
Here are different methods to run or open Windows Terminal as an administrator in Windows 11, 10, .. In Windows 10, Windows Terminal is an optional app
To increase the game performance, it is easy to adjust the game mode under Windows 11 and add desktop programs, games or APPs The new Windows 11 gets a
Many Windows users are big fans of Microsoft Solitaire under Windows 11 and 10, it also has a permanent place, the game is still popular The best thing
If there are problems in the network, resetting network adapters in Windows 11 can solve the problem Contents: 1. The network reset function in Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can I make the Windows 11 start menu darker with dark mode enabled?
- How do I disable dark mode on Windows 11?
- How do I activate dark mode in Windows 11, I want to give my eyes a rest?
- Where can I switch to Dark Mode in Windows 11?
- Missing Dark Mode on Windows 11 where do I enable Dark Mode in Windows 11?
- Looking for solution on how to enable and disable dark mode on Windows 11 PC?
- Help the settings page, on Windows 11 is dark, am I in dark mode?
- How do I enable dark mode on Windows 11?
- Where can I find Dark Mode in Windows 11 want to enable it?
- To do this, first open the Settings app on your PC. Do you do this by simultaneously turning on personalization in Windows 11 settings to adjust colors or settings for APPs to dark, or Windows 11 enabling dark mode on my PC?
- Can I easily darken all screen elements in Windows 11?
- How to force dark mode on windows 11?
- How do I switch to Dark Mode from Standard Colors on Windows 11?
- Can I enable dark mode in Windows 11, where are the settings to enable?
- PC is in original Windows 11 Light mode, why?
- Help Windows 11 has no dark theme, why?
- Why is Windows 11 without the dark theme so pretty much everything on my PC gets darker?
- What can I do to disable dark mode and return to light mode in Windows 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, enable, dark, mode, function, name, want, switch, from, light, articles, content, Questions, Answers, Software