How to activate game mode in Windows 11?
To increase the game performance, it is easy to adjust the game mode under Windows 11 and add desktop programs, games or APPs!
The new Windows 11 gets a new and improved game mode that allows you to increase your gaming performance. So if you like to play games on your laptop or desktop, you can activate / deactivate and use the game mode in Windows 11 at any time.
1.) Activate the gaming mode under Windows 11!
1. Press Windows + i to open Windows Settings.
2. Switch to Gaming ► Game mode
3. Activate game mode in Windows 11
4. Click on Graphics
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
Continue with: ► Add desktop games if it is not in the list
The so-called gaming mode was introduced in Windows 10. This reduces the performance for the processes running in the background to free up the CPU and GPU for the games. With Windows 11, Microsoft has further improved the game mode in order to limit the background activities even better and to allocate more computer resources to the game.
| (Image-1) Activate game mode under Windows 11!
2.) Other ways to increase Windows 11 game performance!
1. Add desktop games if it is not in the list
2. Press the button Browse
3. Add via the file path (in this case the freeware game ► CoronaKO )
Tip: ► Storage location of a program / app in Windows Open 10/11!
4. After that, the game / application appears
5. Click on the game itself more options open
6. "Options" at peak performance make
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 5)
If your Windows 11 computer has a dedicated graphics card, you can set your PC to always use the dedicated GPU
when playing performance-hungry games . You can do this in the GPU selection menu per app, desktop program, application, ...!
| (Image-2) Game mode under Windows 11 automatically at maximum performance!
The game mode is for, when used to increase the performance of games, in case of problems if that is the case, you can simply switch it off in the game mode settings. Or you can only use the game mode for certain games where it is safe to run. PS: Game mode is only activated when Windows 11 detects that you are playing a game on your PC.
FAQ 94: Updated on: 2 April 2022 09:13
Here are different methods to run or open Windows Terminal as an administrator in Windows 11, 10, .. In Windows 10, Windows Terminal is an optional app
Many Windows users are big fans of Microsoft Solitaire under Windows 11 and 10, it also has a permanent place, the game is still popular The best thing
If there are problems in the network, resetting network adapters in Windows 11 can solve the problem Contents: 1. The network reset function in Windows
The checkboxes in old Windows activated by default are not activated in Windows 11 File Explorer, but can be activated quickly Contents: 1. Activate
A cumulative update for Windows 11 is a major update that contains previously released updates Its more than a simple security update. Microsoft usually
If you find that the XPS viewer is missing in MS Windows 11, dont panic, installing the optional XPS viewer is easy Contents: 1. The solution to install
Its easy to adjust text size, font on APPs, programs on Windows 11 if the text is too small or too big Contents: 1. From Windows 11 2021, adjust text
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How To Turn On Windows 11 Game Mode?
- How to Turn On Game Mode In Windows 11 Tutorial?
- Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 11 Tutorial https?
- Can I Turn On Game Mode on the Windows 11 taskbar, Settings to Turn Off or On Game Mode on Windows 11?
- How to Turn On or Off Game Mode in Windows 11?
- Enable Gaming Mode or Steps to Turn On Gaming..., How to Enable Gaming Mode on Windows 11 can i here, click on Game Mode?
- How do I enable game features in Windows 11?
- How do I turn off Game Mode in Windows 11?
- How To Enable & Disable Game Mode In Windows 11?
- Can you game with Windows 11?
- Windows 11 Gaming Settings I need to know how to Disable Game Mode on Windows 11 Computers?
- Can I turn on the Game Mode, Windows 11 to Improves the performance of the game by reducing the number of background processes?
- How to enable Game Mode on Windows 11?
- How do I activate Windows Game Mode?
Keywords: windows, 11, activate, game, mode, increase, performance, adjust, desktop, programs, games, apps, Questions, Answers, Software