How to enable Screen-Saver Password on Windows 7?
To enable Screen-Saver Password on Windows 7 please open the "Screen Saver Settings" (Image-1)
Press the key combination [Windows+Logo] [R] and enter this text,
%systemroot%\system32\control.exe desk.cpl,screensaver,@screensaver and press [ENTER]
(Image-1) Enable or disable
the Screen-Saver Password on Windows-7
Start the "Screen Saver Settings" over
>> "Control Panel"
>> >> "Personalization"
In the "Personalization" Window (Image-2) select (click) on "Screen Saver" and now activate the option : "On resume, display logon screen"!
From here you can:
Conserve energy or maximize performance by adjusting display brightness and other power settings.
And/Or ... Chainge Power Settings in Windows 7
HOT-TIP:... alternative to the standard Windows Run-Dialog.
(Image-2) Personalization Window
# Use your Windows password for your screen saver password
You can help make your computer more secure by creating a screen saver password, which locks your computer when the screen saver is on. The screen saver password is the same password that you use to log on to Windows.
FAQ 34: Updated on: January 23th 2014 22:47
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Password screensaver windows 7 and find screensaver password?
- If you want to protect your computer so that it requires a password when resuming?
- activate screensaver windows 7?
- Screen Saver password in windows 7?
- windows 7 screensaver with password?
- how do you turn on password screensaver 7?
- How to turn off screensaver password in windows 7?
- Windows 7 screensaver password not working?
- Windows 7 screen saver password?
- How to turn on win 7 password saver?
- Create screensaver password?
- Can i make my window 7 computer ask for a password after the screen dims?
- Disable screen lock windows 7?
- Windows 7 screensaver password?
- Windows 7 screensaver password protection not working?
- Enable screen saver password?
- Free password saver for windows 7?
- Screensaver with password for windows 7?
- How do i require log in when screen saver is activated windows 7?
- Window 7 force all users to use screen saver?
- Windows 7 does not asking for password after screensaver?
- Personalization in windows 7 for password?
- How to turn off windows 7 starter screensaver password?
- Ho to enable display logon screen windows 7?
- Disable password after screen saver windows 7?
- Password Protect screen saver Windows 7?
- Enable screensaver windows 7, how to password protect windows 7 screen saver?
- Location where I can add password when resuming from screen saver?
- Screen saver password?
- win7 screensaver password?
- I want a Windows 7 screen savers without a password,or I need to buy this extra!
- I will lock my computer with screen saver password on Windows 7?
- by creating a screen saver password
- no password on screensaver win7?
- screensavers with password?
- no screensaver register windows 7?
- require a seperate screensaver password in windows?
- how set password windows 7 in screen saver?
- screen saver password windows 7?
- password screensaver windows 7?
- screen saver turn off no admin windows 7?
- If you want to protect your computer so that it requires a password when resuming from a screen saver in Windows 7 in which of the following locations would you find this feature?
- screensaver enable to win 7 password?
- windows 7 screen saver with password?
- Can I switch off the Win-7 screen savers password?
- I need the screensaver with password for Windows 7?
- Can I make my computer more secure on Windows-7?
- screen saver with password protection in Windows 7 like Win-XP?
- Can I use my Windows password for my screen saver password?
- freeware screen saver windows 7 password?
- windows 7 screensaver password?
- screensaver password windows 7?
- password protect not working on screen saver windows ?7
- enable password in windows 7=1
- screensaver another password seven?
- screensaver password press enter?
- windows 7 starter' screensaver password?
- how to activate windows 7 password?
Keywords: windows, seven, enable, screen-saver, password, win7, Questions, Answers, Software