Find and Run the Computer Management in Windows-7, how to do?
There are several ways to open the computer management console in Windows 7 (to call, to find). Here are 4 solutions:
1.) Start computer management via the Control Panel in Windows 7!
» » "Control-Panel"
» » » "Administrative-Tools" and then
» » » » "Computer-Managmend" (IMG-4)
2.) Open the computer management via MS Windows-7 Run-Dialog!
Press the keyboard shortcut [Windows-logo] + [R], this opens the window 7 run-dialog.
Then enter the command compmgmt.msc and confirm this with enter.
| (Image-1) Computer Management via MS Windows-7 Run-Dialog!
3.) Start via start menu search the computer management on the Windows 7!
Click on the Windows 7 start button "start" Icon, or press the [Windows+Logo] key, type in the input box compmgmt.msc and press enter (confirm). (... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
| (Image-2) Computer Management in Windows-7 via start search!
4.) Start the computer management over the address bar in Win 7 MS-Explorer!
Please start the MS-Explorer, for Example via Keyboard Shortcut [Windows-Logo] + [E] and enter in the Addressbar [F4] the address (Text) compmgmt.msc ! And click [ENTER]!
| (Image-3) Open Computer Management via MS-Explorer!
| (Image-4) The Computer Management in Windows-7!
FAQ 98: Updated on: 18 September 2020 17:46
The solution is simple to disable the monitor turn off power save feature in Windows 7 Simple over: » "Start" » » "Control-Panel" » » » "Pover-Options".
The solution is simple to customize the short Image Tool-Tips on Removable Driver for File-Manager Q-Dir and MS-Explorer This solution in not only for Windows
The solution is simple to disable turn off or enable the auto play feature for DVD, CD, USB in Windows 7, this solutions is also for the Win 8.1 The
The solution to Reset standard fonts for programs to default Windows 7 font is very easy and simple Simply click on an free space on the Windows-7 desktop,
Add or remove Shared Folders and Hard Drives in Windows 7 or change the settings, is best done through computer management in Windows 7 without to lose the
Change the Homegroup Password on Windows-7 or 8.1, very simple to change, the fastest solution To change homegroup example here is also for Windows 8.1,
The solution to Share Files and folders without entering the Password for Windows-7 or 8.1 Computer The solution here is also for Windows 8.1, 8 and Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Computer management system32 location?
- Windows 7 location of computer management application?
- Where do i find computer managment on window 7?
- How to access computer management windows 7?
- Which of the following are accessible from the computer management window?
- Find configuration manager win 7?
- Configuration management console windows 7?
- Win 7 computer manager?
- Windows 7 computer management file?
- Win7 command shortcut manage computer?
- Can't open computer management window 7?
- Computer management windows 7?
- Win7 open computer manager from run?
- How to get to computer management on windows 7?
- Computer management tool windows 7?
- Computer management console windows 7?
- Launch computer manager windows 7 command line?
- Computer management on windows7?
- Computer management how to open windows 7?
- Computer management win 7?
- How to get to computer management windows 7?
- Mmc console windows 7?
Keywords: windows, find, computer, management, windows-7, there, several, ways, open, console, call, here, solutions, content, start, Questions, Answers, Software