Make the keyboard more easier to use in Windows-8.1 / 10!
The solution is simple to make the keyboard more easier to use in Windows-8.1 and Windows 10!
1.) ... Open/Start the advanced settings of the Windows 8.1, 8 keyboard!
2.) ... Adjust e.g. customize the settings for the keyboard!
1.) Open/Start the advanced settings of the Windows 8.1, 8 keyboard!
The fastest way to open in Windows 8.1 the Ease of Access Center is via Windows keyboard shortcut [Windows + U]!
Here you scroll down to the point Make the keyboard easier to use (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
| (Image-1) Advanced settings of the keyboard in Windows 8.1 and 8!
2.) Adjust e.g. customize the settings for the keyboard!
Now you can a little more customize the Windows 8.1 keyboard.
Turn in Sticky Keys in Win 8.1 Turn on Toggle Keys Turn on Filter Keys
| (Image-2) Adjust - Customize the settings for the keyboard in Windows-8.1!
- Sticky Keys With Sticky Keys in Win 8.1 turned on, you won't have to press complicated key combos. For example, instead of pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time, you can press keys one at a time.
- Toggle Keys Toggle Keys play a notification each time you press the Caps Lock, Num Lock, or Scroll Lock keys in Windows 8.1 or 8. These notifications can help prevent the frustration of inadvertently pressing a key without realizing it.
- Filter Keys When you turn on Filter Keys in Windows 8.1 or 8, Windows ignores when you press the same key rapidly or when you press keys for several seconds unintentionally.
FAQ 163: Updated on: July 26th 2015 22:45
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- See Make the keyboard easier to use windows 8.1?
- Make num lock come on automatically 8.1?
- Scr lock on with win81?
- Caps lock indicator windows 8.1?
- Download sticky keys windows 8.1?
- Microsoft win 8 filter key on after reboot?
- How do i turn on caps on notication in windows 8.1 or windows 10?
- How do you turn on make the keyboard easier to use on windows 8 or windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 Press Keyboad Hard?
- Win 8.1 numlock or windows 10?
- Can you adjust how hard you have to press the keyboard on a windows 8 laptop?
- How to activate sticky keys in windows 8.1 lock screen?
- Make key board easer to use windows 8.1?
- Make the keyboard easier to use turn on after restart on windows 8.1 or windows 10?
- Program caps and numlock win 8.1?
- Filter keys windows 8.1 turns on after reboot?
- Keyboard windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 making the keyboard easier?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, make, keyboard, more, easier, customice, 10, ten, Questions, Answers, Software