Magnifier for Microsoft Windows 8.1 (open, find)!
The Solution to start the on screen magnifier on all MS Windows Desktop and Web Server operating Systems!
1. The Windows 8.1 RUN-Dialog Command is magnify.exe
(or use the [Windows-Logo] + [+] Key or [-] Key)
The file path of Windows screen magnifier is %windir%\System32\Magnify.exe
For example: to create a desktop shortcut on the Windows 8.1 desktop!
| (Image-1) Screen magnifier in Windows 8.1!
The Windows 8.1 Magnifier is a display utility that makes the screen more readable for users who have impaired vision. Magnifier creates a separate window that displays a magnified portion of your screen. You can also change the color scheme of the magnification window for easier visibility. You can move or resize the Magnifier window, or drag it to the edge of the screen and lock it into place. The Windows 8.1 Magnifier is intended to provide a minimum level of functionality for users with slight visual impairments.
FAQ 202: Updated on: 12 May 2020 20:24
The default size of the icons symbols in the Windows 8.1, 10 taskbar is big, but the symbol can be resized quite easy 1. Click the Windows taskbar with
To create a desktop shortcut for Excel, Outlook or Word 2013 on Windows 8.1 and 10, please open the old start menu Folder Content: 1. Create a desktop
You can create on Windows 8.1, 8 and 10 desktop shortcuts on the desktop, but sometimes you cant see it To see the Windows 8.1 desktop, please press the
It is sometimes useful to enable the guest account for guest access under Windows 8.1 or 10 The fastest way is via Windows 8.1 Run dialog box [win + R]
If you want to open the startup folder in Windows 8.1 or 10, E.g. to auto start the programs with Windows, here is the solution for Windows 7, 8.1, 10
The indication of the memory can be quite confusing in Windows 8.1 / 10, usually memory is always less than the really installed memory Now dont panic,
The solution is simple to change drive letter and paths in Windows 8.1 and/or 10 For this action, start the disk management in Windows 8.1 or 10, with keyboard
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- magnifying glass win 8.1?
- screen magnifier win 8.1?
- Start magnifier?
- Magnifier di desktop win 8.1?
- Windows doll 8.1?
- Magnifier doesn't run windows 8.1?
- Open Windows 8.1 start?
- Magnifier Windows 8?
- Windows 10 screen magnifier?
- Windows 8 desktop magnifier is missing what can I do?
- Disable windows 8.1 magnifier?
- Remove magnifier shortcut?
- Where can I find the magnifying glass in windows 8?
- Magnifier key combination?
- Windows 8 screen magnifier automatically?
- Windows 8.1 turn on such magnifier?
- Magnify.exe Microsoft Screen Magnifier?
- Shortcut magnifying glass windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 magnifier?
- Magnifier keyboard shortcut?
- Onscreen magnifier windows 8.1?
- Win 8.1 create magnifying glass desktop?
- Help windows 8.1 magnifier?
- Win 8 magnifier?
- Windows 8 magnifier autostart disable?
- Help can't find the magnifier in Windows 8.1?
- Windows magnifying glass key combination win8?
- Turn off screen magnifier win 10?
- Windows loupe?
- How to open magnifier?
- Windows 8.1 magnifier shortcut?
- Magnifier does not start?
- Windows 8.1 page magnified?
- Where is the magnifying glass at the start?
- Magnifier windows shortcut?
- Magnifier for windows 8.1?
- Win 8 start magnifier?
- Windows 8 magnifier?
- Magnifier path?
- Win10 screen magnifier?
- Deactivate screen magnifier?
- Win 8.1 screen magnifier?
- Put the magnifier on the desktop?
- Win 8 magnifier doesn't move?
- Launch magnifier with a keyboard shortcut in windows 8.1?
- Ease of use Open file path?
Keywords: windows, start, screen, magnifier, open, find, eight, 8.1, magnify.exe, path, Questions, Answers, Software