How to create admin CMD on the Windows 8.1 and 10 desktop?
It's really very simple to create administrator CMD prompt on the Windows 8, 8.1 and 10, 11 desktop! Use this solution also for Server 2022 and 2019!
It is quite expensive if you have to use the right mouse button, if you often have to make system changes under Windows in the administrative mode, here is a simple solution how you can simplify it.
You can also use this example as a template for other programs. Also works on all Microsoft Windows Server operating systems!
Administrator and No Admin Command Prompt on Windows Desktop!
The command for cmd is cmd! To create shortcut on the Windows-8 desktop, please read this description:
... create one Windows-8 Desktop-shortcut but use for command (path) and the name cmd.
1, Please create a copy of the cmd shortcut and rename it to cmd-admin (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
2. and now click with the right mouse on cmd-admin shortcut and select Properties (... see Image-1 Arrow-2).
3. In cmd-admin Properties click "Advanced" (... see Image-1 Arrow-3) ,
4. in Advanced Properties" check the label "Run as administrator" and at last please click "OK"
(... see Image-1 Arrow-5).
So! Now you have normal and admin cmd on your Windows 8, 8.1, 10, ... Desktop :-)
... run cmd.exe (command prompt) in administrator mode on Windows 8.1, 10!
... windows 8.1 Desktop Shortcut for Standard User to run an program as administrator!
Create administrator CMD prompt on the Windows 8 desktop, how to
Some of Microsofts windows commands can be only run in adminmode, as these require admin rights to make system relevant changes on / for Windows OS, this example is also for Microsoft Web Server and some older Windows Operating System!
Run as administrator
This option allows you to run this shortcut as an administrator, while protecting your computer from unauthorized activity.
FAQ 99: Updated on: 31 July 2021 07:13
If some program isnt working correctly on your Windows-8/8.1 version, try running in Win-8/10 compatibility mode. Use this easy solution 1. Open the properties
To disable or enable folder grouping in Windows 8 please start the Windows-8 Explorer and turn-off, remove the Folder grouping
To copy folder view settings for all folders in Windows 8.1 or 10, please open the "Folder Options" in this Folder. Open/Start the Explorer [Windows]+[E]
There Is no problem to remove switch user in windows 8, 8.1 or win 10 at / from Logon screen You can use this solution: Auto Logon Windows 8 without
To open the real Desktop folder path in Windows 8, please start the MS-Explorer see image 1
Solutions to disable or enable Windows 8.1, 8 or Windows-10 key click sound for virtual onscreen keyboard or navigation click sound in MS-Explorer, IE 10
You can activate and use the Quick Launch bar in Windows 8 to be visible in the desktop taskbar.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Add command prompt to windows 8.1 desktop?
- Create admin in window 8?
- Create administrator command prompt shortcut windows 8?
- Win8 cmd create administrator?
- How to make cmd administrator in windows 8.1?
- Administrator cmd prompt for windows 8.1?
- Cmd on desktop windows 8?
- How to create shortcut of administration cmd for window 8?
- Administrator keyword for run command?
- How to activate windows 8.1 with cmd?
- Put cmd on windows 8 desktop?
- Run cmd as administrator windows 8.1 at startup and windows 8 make cmd?
- Make anyone an administrator windows 8.1 cmd?
- If a Command Prompt shortcut on the desktop possible?
- Widows 8 add command prompt desktop?
- Create windows 8.1 user from command?
- Can you CMD ever a shortcut on the Windows 8 desktop to create?
- How to create shortcut on widows in cmd?
- Shortcut for cmd in windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 administrator command prompt shortcut?
- How to bring cmd in desktop in Windows 8?
- Windows 8 create shotrcut to open file as admin?
- Create an Administrator command prompt windows 8.1 desktop cmd shortcut?
- Create adminstrator account in wimdows 8 in command prompt?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut for the command prompt cmd.exe?
- Command shortcut for screensaver on windows 8.1?
- Shortcut command in windows 8.1 or cmd as administrator from batch?
- Cmd in windows 8.1?
- Administrator cmd.exe in startup windows 8?
- Can I link the cmd.exe on Windows 8 desktop?
- I wonder if you can create a shortcut for the command prompt on Windows 8 desktop?
- How to generate WEI in wimdows 8.1?
- HOW TOCREATE ADMINISTRATOR CMD IN wimdows 8/1 Desktop?
- Windows 8 pc how to make a shortuc an administrator?
- How to create admin using cmd windows 8.1?
- Put administrator command line on desktop windows 8.1?
- Win8 cmd as admin to desktop?
- Create shortcut for cmd.exe on windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 extention command prompt?
- Adding command as administrator icon to desktop or create shortcut for cmd.exe windows 8.1?
- Command prompt windows 8 desktop properties?
- Windows 8 create administrator?
- How to create administrator command prompt on my Windows 8 desktop?
- System restore administrator cmd exe windows 8?
- How to create adminstrator in my computer with window 8 as command?
- Windows 8 how to create a shortcut running as administrator?
- Set administrator in windows 8.1 command promt?
- Add command prompt to desktop 2012, Windows 8 cmd shortcut path?
- Creating command promp windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 cmd as admin?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, create, administrator, prompt, desktop, does, Questions, Answers, Software