Help, no remote desktop connection to Windows 10/11 possible. why not?
In order to enable the remote desktop connection under Windows 10/11, this must of course be activated / installed on the Windows operating system. Here is the solution.
1.) Settings for the remote support connections / remote connection!
To open the settings for the remote support connections / remote connection to in Windows 10,
please execute the command sysdm.cpl via the Windows 10 Run dialog.
For example via the Windows logo + R key combination.
In Windows 10 system properties, please select the Remote tab.
And activate the remote options.
TIP: Here you as admin can allow users for remote at the same time!
See also: ► Open remote desktop connection in Windows 10 ► Remote desktop in Windows 10 Home ◄
| (Image-1) Windows-10, allow Remote desktop connection!
As you can see in the screenshot above taken under Windows 10, it is easy to enable remote desktop connection under Windows 10. You can easily use this example on earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems to activate the remote desktop connection no matter whether it is a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system.
2.) Creating a remote desktop connection as a desktop shortcut!
The working directory of the remote desktop connection is in C:\Windows\System32
The full path: %windir%/System32/mstsc.exe
1. The easiest way to open it in Explorer is C:\Windows\System32
2. Right click on mstsc.exe and "Create shortcut"
4. The message appears "No link can be created here"
5. "Do you want to create the shortcut on the desktop instead?" << Confirm with [Yes]
6. Simply rename it to Remote Desktop on the desktop or "Remote"
| (Image-2) Remote desktop Shortcut on Windows Desktop!
3.) Saving a remote connection under Windows!
1. Open the remote desktop connection
2. Go to "Show options"
3. And save the settings
Here in the example as "Test.rdp" you can often connect Open the saved file if necessary to quickly establish a remote connection to a remote MS server or desktop computer using the same settings!
| (Image-3) Save and Open the Remote Desktop Connection on Windows 10 OS!
4.) The remote connection as start menu tile practical for notebooks and tablets!
Starting a remote connection to a server is also practically
easy via a start menu tile when you have created a remote desktop shortcut.
Simply right-click on the shortcut and attach it to Star
| (Image-4) Run the Remote Desktop Connection from Windows 10 Start-Menu!
FAQ 86: Updated on: 10 September 2021 07:03
Windows 10 also has a remote desktop connection that can be called up or used quite easily in the new Windows 10 operating system The solution is very simple
When selecting Windows 10 you have the choice between the Windows 10 Home and the Windows 10 Pro version There are two most used versions: Windows 10
You can under Windows 10 play only the Xbox Live games, so the Windows 10 is not an Xbox alternative or replacement :- The Windows-10 Xbox app is currently
Yes, Windows 10/11 also has a hard disk manager. It is very easy to see the partitioning of the hard disk partitions under Windows 10 1. recognize
The master password disk for Windows 10 / 11, you have to create a reset password ergo recovery disk for Windows 11, 10, after installation 1.
The Bit-Locker Drive Encryption is available in Windows 10 Pro, if you are using Windows 10 Home you must use a other alternative for this problem Content:
You can also in Windows 10/11 change drive letters, for DVD and USB drives or add and remove Paths, and also for external hard drives and media Simply
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I just want to activate remote desktop connections, like in the past via the control panel, don't want an app for the remote settings?
- So where do you activate the Remote Connections option to allow connections with this computer or is it possible automatically in the network without additional authentication?
- No remote desktop connection?
- Disable windows 10/11 remote connection?
- Have thought that the remote desktop feature is activated by default, so that you can use it immediately on a computer without having to configure to activate remote access?
- Help doesn't have a remote desktop connection on Windows 10/11, how can I set it up, where do I have to allow remote desktop connections?
- I have Windows 10/11 want to change my server 2019 as Storage Active Directory for Azure Exchange Microsoft 365 with remote desktop of Windows 10/11 via RDP connection so that I can change settings remotely?
- If I want to access my Windows 10/11 host, can remote desktop be activated via the Settings app or do I have to set the corresponding option in the system on remote desktop with authentication?
- Remote desktop connection on windows 10/11?
- After saving energy no rdp connection windows 10/11?
- How to set up remote desktop connection windows 10/11?
- Widows 10/11 remote desktop not authenticated?
- Allow remote support connections with this computer windows 10/11?
- Find the remote settings in the Control Panel under Security, do I have to delete them after installing on Windows 10/11, or can I simply activate the Remote Desktop connections without having to go through the Control Panel, is there a new Remote App for the settings?
- Set up remote desktop windows 10/11?
- Set up windows 10/11 remote desktop connection?
- Is that the default that only administrators can connect to the computer via RDP and allow other users?
- How not to allow remote connection with this Windows 10/11?
- Windows 10/11 remote desktop connection fails to activate disable?
- Activate windows 10/11 home remote desktop?
- How to allow remote connection to Windows 10/11 computers?
- Windows 10/11 home remote desktop connection?
- The Windows 10/11 has a big disadvantage, a remote desktop connection is missing, so I can not establish a connection to a computer, why is this feature for administrators to connect to the computer via RDP or other users are not possible?
- Allow only connections from computers running remote desktop with network level authentication on windows 10/11?
- Allow remote support connections to Windows 10/11 computer on Windows 10/11, but how?
- Remote windows 10/11?
- Windows 10/11 remote desktop no connection?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, help, remote, desktop, connection, possible, enable, disable, turn-on, turn-off, activate, Questions, Answers, Software