Wi-Fi Password of your Current Network (show, find, hack)?
So you don't need hacking tools or professional knowledge to see the Wi-Fi Password of your Current Network on Windows 10, or Windows 8.1 plus Seven!
And now enter the following command and hit enter to see the WiFi password.
netsh wlan show profile name=HRG-BOX key=clear
The HRG-BOX is the name of my WLAN Profile, please use your Profile Name!
Find the Profile Name of WiFi:
Windows 10 & 8.1: Remove a WiFi connection from Windows 10!
Windows 7 & 8: Show the WiFi Profiles on Windows-7?
The output of this command!
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]
(c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
D:\portable>C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh wlan show profile name=HRG-BOX key=clear
Profile HRG-BOX on interface WLAN:
Applied: All User Profile
Version : 1
Type : Wireless LAN
Name : HRG-BOX
Control options :
Connection mode : Connect automatically
Network broadcast : Connect only if this network is broadcasting
AutoSwitch : Do not switch to other networks
MAC Randomization : Disabled
Number of SSIDs : 1
SSID name : "HRG-BOX"
Network type : Infrastructure
Radio type : [ Any Radio Type ]
Vendor extension : Not present
Authentication : WPA2-Personal
Cipher : CCMP
Authentication : WPA2-Personal
Cipher : Unknown
Security key : Present
Key Content : nenad20172222
Cost : Unrestricted
Congested : No
Approaching Data Limit : No
Over Data Limit : No
Roaming : No
Cost Source : Default
Problem: I forgot the password
WiFi Password for example if the windows (10, 8.1, 7) computer is connected to a WiFi network, but I don't forget the WiFi password that I have used to connect to WiFi network.
FAQ 15: Updated on: 17 July 2018 09:17
The solution is simple to use in CMD the NET HELP command, the solution is for Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 plus seven Please start the CMD and enter the
In console CMD.EXE, or Powershell to output or display the date, there is no expert knowledge required, here are short example how to do it For the CMD, it is the TIME command
Programs with a certain process priority can be started via the Windows command prompt cmd.exe with the START command The system treats programs with
The solution with XCOPY under Windows is very easy to copy directory structure without files Here is the command: xcopy.exe "C:\From_Folder" "C:\Destination_Folder" /t
Drivers are one of the most important software installed on a Windows PC. No matter if its Windows 10, 8.1, or the old Windows 7 Improperly configured
The solution is extremely easy to save and restore the Wi-Fi settings in Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Restoring the Wi-Fi settings after reinstalling the Windows
The Format command prompt command is this one that you can use to format a partition on a hard disk, or USB disk Tip: You can also format drives without
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Show Windows wlan passwords?
- Wlan hack Windows exe?
- Windows 10 wifi password show i forgot?
- how to see the wifi password in windows all OS without knowing it?
- Where to find it on Windows, who show me show wifi password on Windows OS?
- Show wifi password cmd network key available?
- How to see the WiFi Password on Windows?
- Wpa2 via cmd not available?
- hack command prompt wlan?
- FIND THE WiFi PASSWORD ON WINDOWS?
- WiFi password Dos command?
- Cab I find the WiFi Password on Windows?
- On Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 do I want to display the WiFi password in plain text by command do I always want to forget the WiFi password?
- Can I find a WiFi password in Windows?
- I despair of the WLAN router, I have to show my tool a WiFi password for my smartphone, who wants to show me how to use Windows on-board tools and a command via cmd.exe?
- Show the WiFi Password on Windows?
- As you can see, the most varied information about your WLAN is revealed here.
- If wifi security key is not available?
- Cmd wlan security key available?
- How to hacking the WiFi Password on Windows 10 or 8.1?
Keywords: windows, console, wi-fi, password, your, current, network, show, find, hack, need, hacking, tools, professional, knowledge, plus, seven, please, Questions, Answers, Software