Command Line to list / cancel print jobs / Example?
Under Windows 11, 10, .... and MS Server OS, you can also quite easily list the print jobs via the command line (abort / stop)!
For this purpose, the WMIC PRINTJOB command is very well suited to conveniently print these for larger lists of print jobs.
to see all print jobs!
wmic printjob get
To list all print jobs!
wmic printjob list
To delete all print jobs!
wmic printjob delete
PRINTJOB COMMANDS / OPTIONS
ColorConsole [Version 2.6.1001 ]
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.1.1804]
Copyright (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Windows\system32>WMIC PRINTJOB /?
PRINTJOB - Print job management.
HINT: BNF for Alias usage.
( [WMIObject] |  |
 ) .
PRINTJOB ASSOC 
PRINTJOB CALL 
PRINTJOB GET  
PRINTJOB LIST  
PRINTJOB LIST COMMANDS
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Windows\system32>WMIC PRINTJOB LIST /?
Property list operations.
LIST  
The following LIST formats are available:
BRIEF - Document, JobId, JobStatus, Owner, Priority, Size, N
FULL - DataType, Description, Document, DriverName, Elapsed
Time, HostPrintQueue, InstallDate, JobId, JobStatus, Name, Notify, Owner, PagesP
rinted, Parameters, PrintProcessor, Priority, Size, StartTime, Status, StatusMas
k, TimeSubmitted, TotalPages, UntilTime, DriverName, Name
INSTANCE - JobId
STATUS - Document, JobId, JobStatus, Name, PagesPrinted, Stat
us, JobIdCopy, Name
The following LIST switches are available:
/TRANSLATE: - Translate output via values from.
/EVERY: [/REPEAT:] - Returns value every (X interval) se
conds, If /REPEAT specified the command is executed times.
/FORMAT: - Keyword/XSL filename to process the XML results.
NOTE: Order of /TRANSLATE and /FORMAT switches influences the appearance of outp
Case1: If /TRANSLATE precedes /FORMAT, then translation of results will be follo
wed by formatting.
Case2: If /TRANSLATE succeeds /FORMAT, then translation of the formatted results
will be done.
FAQ 29: Updated on: 4 July 2021 13:53
Under Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS you can use the command prompt to quickly create user accounts via command line In certain situations, you may
The solution is quite easy to move with Powershell and / or cmd.exe files, or folders, here with examples Moving files sometimes makes more sense at the
The solution is quite simple to use the cmd.exe command line to change the date or time Changing the date or time is sometimes quicker via the command line
There are commands to control the power settings under Windows, it makes sense if you want to change them by batch file on Windows OS Here are a few examples,
You can use PowerShell and / or cmd.exe to delete complete directories in one go with subdirectories on Windows 11, 10, Deleting of Directories Preface:
Also during the command input you can change the CMD background color by command and the text, here an example The color values can be indicated by two
The solution is simple to disable and enable SmartScreen via CMD BATCH command and command prompt Smart Screen Internet Explorer disable C:\Windows\System32>REG
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- command print jobs windows 10 on 11?
- Cancel print job command in windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 7?
- Administrator commands to view print jobs under Windows?
- reset print jobs cmd commands windows 10 and 11?
- Run command to list windows print jobs?
- Change / delete local print jobs by command windows?
- Cmd command if it doesn't print I think the printer queue is hanging?
- Windows print jobs view command?
- Are you looking for the command for Windows 10, 11 to display the print jobs or to delete all?
- Show / view print jobs cmd commands windows?
- There is nothing to be found in the print history. It may be in the print queue.
- delete print jobs cmd commands windows server?
- Where can I find the command line in Windows for print jobs?
- Command format Windows 11, 10 and 8.1, print job, print history?
- Command line to reset or delete all print jobs.
- Command Print Jobs Command Prompt Windows 10, 11 and Server 2016?
- Print jobs command windows 10 / 11?
- Windows command view print jobs?
- Print jobs remote command Windows 8.1 and 10, 11?
- Abort print job, is that possible under Windows with command line?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, server, eleven, console, command, list, cancel, print, jobs, example, quite, easily, line, abort, stop, printjob, Questions, Answers, Software