Command Line to list / cancel print jobs / Example?
Under Windows, you can also quite easily list the print jobs via the command line (abort / stop)!
For this purpose, the WMIC PRINTJOB command is very well suited to conveniently print these for larger lists of print jobs.
to see all print jobs!
wmic printjob get
To list all print jobs!
wmic printjob list
To delete all print jobs!
wmic printjob delete
PRINTJOB COMMANDS / OPTIONS
ColorConsole [Version 2.6.1001 ]
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.1.1804]
Copyright (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Windows\system32>WMIC PRINTJOB /?
PRINTJOB - Print job management.
HINT: BNF for Alias usage.
( [WMIObject] |  |
 ) .
PRINTJOB ASSOC 
PRINTJOB CALL 
PRINTJOB GET  
PRINTJOB LIST  
PRINTJOB LIST COMMANDS
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\Windows\system32>WMIC PRINTJOB LIST /?
Property list operations.
LIST  
The following LIST formats are available:
BRIEF - Document, JobId, JobStatus, Owner, Priority, Size, N
FULL - DataType, Description, Document, DriverName, Elapsed
Time, HostPrintQueue, InstallDate, JobId, JobStatus, Name, Notify, Owner, PagesP
rinted, Parameters, PrintProcessor, Priority, Size, StartTime, Status, StatusMas
k, TimeSubmitted, TotalPages, UntilTime, DriverName, Name
INSTANCE - JobId
STATUS - Document, JobId, JobStatus, Name, PagesPrinted, Stat
us, JobIdCopy, Name
The following LIST switches are available:
/TRANSLATE: - Translate output via values from.
/EVERY: [/REPEAT:] - Returns value every (X interval) se
conds, If /REPEAT specified the command is executed times.
/FORMAT: - Keyword/XSL filename to process the XML results.
NOTE: Order of /TRANSLATE and /FORMAT switches influences the appearance of outp
Case1: If /TRANSLATE precedes /FORMAT, then translation of results will be follo
wed by formatting.
Case2: If /TRANSLATE succeeds /FORMAT, then translation of the formatted results
will be done.
FAQ 29: Updated on: 22 June 2018 12:14
Under all Windows OS you can use the command prompt to quickly create user accounts via command line In certain situations, you may need to create multiple
The solution is quite easy to move with Powershell and / or cmd.exe files, or folders, here with examples Preface: Moving files sometimes makes more sense
The solution is quite simple to use the cmd.exe command line to change the date or time Changing the date or time is sometimes quicker via the command line
There are commands to control the power settings under Windows, it makes sense if you want to change them by batch file Here are a few examples, or a solution,
You can use PowerShell and / or cmd.exe to delete complete directories in one go with subdirectories Deleting of Directories Preface: Deleting directories
Also during the command input you can change the CMD background color by command and the text, here an example The color values can be indicated by two
The solution is simple to disable and enable SmartScreen via CMD BATCH command and command prompt Smart Screen beim Internet Explorer deaktivieren C:\Windows\System32>REG
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Administrator commands to view print jobs under Windows?
- Where can I find the command line in Windows for print jobs?
- Are you looking for the command for Windows 10 to display the print jobs or to delete all?
- Change / delete local print jobs by command windows?
- Command Print Jobs Command Prompt Windows 10 and Server 2016?
- Windows command view print jobs?
- Run command to list windows print jobs?
- Command line to reset or delete all print jobs.
- reset print jobs cmd commands windows 10?
- command print jobs windows 10?
- Cmd command if it doesn't print I think the printer queue is hanging?
- Show / view print jobs cmd commands windows?
- Windows print jobs view command?
- Print jobs remote command Windows 8.1 and 10?
- Abort print job, is that possible under Windows with command line?
- Print jobs command windows 10?
- delete print jobs cmd commands windows server?
- Command format Windows 10 and 8.1, print job, print history?
- Cancel print job command in windows 10 / 8.1 / 7?
- There is nothing to be found in the print history. It may be in the print queue.
Keywords: windows, console, command, list, cancel, print, jobs, example, quite, easily, line, abort, stop, printjob, Questions, Answers, Software