Show folder size and print directory content in MS Windows all OS!
It is easy to activate the folder size in Print Explorer and print it out under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, ...!
1.) Show folder size and print the folder on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, ...!
1. Start DirPrintOK
2. Navigate to the desired folder
3. Switch to "Filter"
4. Select "*" if you want to capture all files
5. and group to change path
( ... see Image-1 point 1 to 5 )
PS: You can add or deselect additional columns by clicking "OK columns" or right-clicking on the column header.
| (Image-1) Show folder size and print it out under Windows 10, 8.1, ...!
2.) Settings to get the best result in order printing!
Adjusting is pretty easy in DirPrintOK by changing the aspect ratio in the print preview.
The aspect ratio can be set between 5% and 1000% using the right slider.
Many users use quick folders for archiving their directory printouts, for example to be able to look back retrospectively at how the folder or the tree view looked.
It is important that you leave enough space for the holes that are made with the punch. Otherwise the printout will be punched away and certain texts cannot be deciphered.
| (Image-2) In order to get the best result for order printing under Windows OS!
3.) What should I watch out for with this print explorer when printing a folder?
The most important thing is the binding margin as described above under point 2 and that the font is not too small, so that everything can be read well, for many users it is important to be able to print folder contents, it is also understandable that the overview is also for private, and business area very important and now also free of charge without license obligations and free auto update.
An example of the known usage!
Especially if you do a lot of research and do a lot on the Internet and also prepare, for example, CD, DVD, USB, content for other users, a folder content expression is important, being able to print the content very well is an important thing To be able to pass on information such as Date, MP3 Info, Video length, Image-Size, Path, ... to others user for better documentation, and sometimes you also want it with a margin to add the folders content and to a Map.
FAQ 15: Updated on: 27 August 2023 12:16
It is easy to show only the directory of a file in a column under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 Please start DirPrint-OK and just after folder selection activate
The sizes in giga, mega, kilo bytes are quite practical for editing in the famose MS Office Excel on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS The byte specification
It is simply the automatic update of the directory expression tools under all Microsoft Windows 11, 10, etc. operating systems Content: 1. Start the
Yes, you can simply print out network drives or Synology, Fritz Box, NAS lists Content: 1. You network drives Example Fritz-Nas 2. More tips
Anyone can distribute, share, use, use the directory printing tool for free without feeling guilty on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS And it is easy
DirPrintOK uses the system sorting to display and print folder structure in alphabetical order For this: file sorting via the local group guidelines
It is easy to filter out folders that are not required for printing or exporting on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS From DirPrintOK version 4.77
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I would like to print the content folder in portrait or landscape format, so landscape format would be better for printing. It will certainly look better, with the Print size folder, are there any empirical values for the Print folder?
- I go to the menu item File, or Alt-key + D in Windows Explorer and want to press, the entry "Page setup ..." or folder content is missing, what am I doing wrong, is it up to me, or is it due to the printer used?
- I have different setting options for the header and footer, date and time really great, this tip with the Print folder also works if I have Firefox on Windows 10, and I make the desired print settings and everything is great, it works even better do not think I also tried to print folder contents in Google Chrome with Ctrl + P, but on Windows 10 it does not work even if there are no driver problems, probably not suitable for folder printing, the free tool is good, need no tips to print in the Windows folder size?
- Wonder if it works under Windows 10, how can I print out a folder content, for example with Word documents, so adapt it to the style on one page, how do I go about it? Didn't find File Explorer on the Internet and MS?
- My printer has marginal areas that it does not print, how do I adjust the margins under margins to get the best result with order printing?
- I do a lot of research on the Internet and produce content folders, I am looking for a solution to be able to print content, important information such as date, MP3 tag, path, ... I want to add it to my folder for better documentation.?
Keywords: dirprintok, show, folder, size, print, out, under, windows, 11, 10, 8.1, server, MS, easy, activate, displaying, number, files, column, Questions, Answers, Software