How can I display a folder with many subfolders, (Windows, all)?
With DirPrintOK you can easily create a folder list with many subfolders and print or export to excel on Windows 11, 10, ... or MS Server OS!
1.) Expand the directories in the right tree list (Tree-List Hybrid)!
1. As usual, start the directory expression tool for Windows
2. In DirPrintOK, select the appropriate folder.
3. Click on all levels
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2)
The folders are very simple and very popular on Windows. There are also Windows keyboard tricks for Windows Explorer, but here it is different. Windows Explorer is all about the point of file management in Windows. When printing, however, the directory expression tool for Windows is the right tool that is not only appreciated by Windows administrators, but also by standard users!
| (Image-1) Display a folder with many sub-folders and export!
2.) ... Expand the directories in the left directory tree
Shift + x (mark, multiplication sign)
| (Image-2) expand in left tree a folder with many subfolder example on Windows 10!
Directory Print OK is a popular tool for printing and saving file and folder lists, as the number of options you can configure is very large to customize the output to your liking. For files and folders, you have over 100ths of information that can be displayed, including date, size, attributes, version, and so on .... Also included is a file filter where format presets can be saved.
FAQ 9: Updated on: 20 July 2021 08:04
If you want to export file lists from the MS Explorer to Excel, or the tree structure directory structure, you have found the right program with DirPrintOK
In the print preview you can set up the page, so you can also adjust the area binding margin, in order to exact filing Many users use loose-leaf binder to
When you filter the files in DirPrintOK, the path from the address bar or directory tree is used. Via the address bar of the Explorer view see picture-1
Yes, the printing of the directories works in all Windows operating systems, no matter if Windows 10 with IE 11, or 8.1 with IE 10, or under Windows 7 with
Please start the "DirPrintOK _Installer" and click on "install" on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS This is valid for the program Q-Dir and Meinplatz
It is easy to show only the directory of a file in a column under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 Please start DirPrint-OK and just after folder selection activate
It is easy to activate the folder size in Print Explorer and print it out under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, Content: 1. show folder size and print folder
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How can I give a folder a title?
- Show folder structure?
- Show sub-folder?
- Search Print Explorer view around can use the entire directory tree, under one disk or folder Print, one directory level more print?
- Where is the checkmark in the navigation area to have a shortcut in the drives and subdirectories to show all subfolders in Explorer, keyword desktop, Explorer all folders to have an overview of the directory tree of a drive?
- Excel folder levels?
- How do I get subfolders in an Excel folder?
- Tree view explorer as a kind of print explorer all subdirectories and the complete directory tree with open tree structure?
- Show folder with subfolder?
- Show folder structure excel?
- Open all subfolders at once and print I am looking for a specific subdirectory to print the structure of a directory tree?
- I am looking for a specific subdirectory tool, I want to take a closer look at a directory tree, and want to print each directory need a solution?
- How do I create many subfolders in one folder?
Keywords: dirprintok, display, folder, with, many, subfolders, windows, 11, 10, list, print, export, excel, content, expand, directories, Questions, Answers, Software