Why at Copy Paste actions show the selection menu on Windows?
When you use for copying commands the same keystroke, at Copy Paste will MultiClipBoardSlots
displays the selection menu!
Since you probably use a shortcut for several commands, this is sometimes useful, the context selection menu appears at the current mouse position!
Here in the example in MS-Windows Explorer(... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
If you want to change this, please select different keyboard shortcut for the copy / paste slots! (... see Image-1 Arrow-2)
| (Image-1) Copy Paste actions show the selection menu"
FAQ 2: Updated on: April 15th 2018 05:02
MultiClipBoardSlots - FAQ-2: Why at Copy Paste actions show the selection menu on Windows?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I have Problems With Excel Copy and Paste Multiple Selections in Multi Clip Board Slots?
- In my Custom cut copy action bar for Edit Text Multi Clip Board Slots shows a menu?
- Custom Text Selection at paste actions with Multi-Clip-Board-Slots Selection Menu Opens?
- Multi-Clip-Board-Slots Copy, Cut, and Paste Operations Selection Menu Opens?
- Copy and Paste Multiple Layers Multi-Clip-Board-Slots Selection Menu Opens?
- Multi-Clip-Board-Slots Paste into selection is not working Selection Menu Opens?
- If I make Paste Options button disappear after you paste in Excel Selection Menu Opens in MCBS?
- Select, Copy, and Paste feature Multi-Clip-Board-Slots not working Selection Menu Opens?
- I paste the string, and get the clip object from the clipboard slot 1 and copy the string to slot-2 Multi-Clip-Board-Slots not working Selection Menu Opens?
Keywords: multi, clipboard, slots, copy, paste, actions, show, selection, menu, Questions, Answers, Software