Remove a WiFi connection from Windows 10 / 11, how to?
How to remove WiFi connection on Windows 10 / 11, it's not a big problem and it's easy to remove the unnecessary WiFi without disconnecting the WiFi USB stick!
Simply run the command ms-settings: network-wifisettings and click on Forgot the WiFi connection, which is not necessary!
and click or tap Remove on Windows 10 / 11 Tablet PC
If it doesn't work, remove the WiFi connection on Windows 10 & 11!
1. Windows logo + settings
2. Enter "WiFi"
3. Open WLAN settings
4. Click on the "Available networks ..."
5. Click the corresponding WiFi connection in Windows 11 / 10
6. and click on the "Forget" button
| (Image-1) Disable Auto Connections to Wi-Fi on Windows 10!
FAQ 197: Updated on: 1 May 2022 07:25
The solution to disable or enable automatic wireless WI-Fi connections on Windows 10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 suitable
You can every time and very simple enable or disable the Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10, or Windows 8,1 Please start the program and features
The solution is simple to find Default wallpapers folder of Windows-10 and 8.1 If you want to copy the Windows 10 wallpaper images desktop background
There are several ways and features around the windows 10 management about and with features in Windows 10 or 8.1 Content: Manage the Hard Drive
The solution is simple to find the Language and Region settings in Windows-10? Enter in the search box Windows Logo +Q the text region and run the Region
The Problem when create Windows 10 Installations DVD for another PC and you use MS Media Creation Tool to download and create a ISO file, the HD space
The solution to Find Character Map for Windows 10 to start it over the run dialog you must not do an extra download from internet
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I put a checkmark so Windows creates a WLAN with the entered password, does not want it to log on automatically the next time I log in. How do I delete the password now?
- Windows WLAN password from router look in Windows?
- How exact is the current profile? The password is not requested. Connect to the notebook auto. Network requirements are not checked either. I tried both methods and could not delete the network?
- Help I opened the network settings, this can be done very quickly via the icon of the wireless network and management on network settings then opens the window where can I still manage the WLAN settings on Windows to remove the known networks with profile and password?
- The radio network where I connect automatically with the WLAN, I no longer want to connect with the stored password, and always disconnect and reconnect as I have previously stored it where the profile is, this is no longer possible for me to delete the password , why and who where?
- I do not want to connect to a WLAN under Windows 10, I do this via the wireless network where is the management in the taskbar?
- I forgot my WiFi password, I entered it, now nothing works eo please are these profiles?
- I am now connected to the network again and again, do I have to delete the WLAN profile. Is there a way or two how this can be implemented?
- After selecting the desired WLAN, I want to delete the password for the WLAN. Can't find the option that the device does not automatically connect to the network?
- Can I delete a profile, do I have to delete the profile with the Auto Connected network and delete the password?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, 8.1, remove, wifi, connection, problem, enable, disable, disconnect, Questions, Answers, Software