How can I select the columns for the directory print out?
The columns to be printed for the directory expression
can be selected in DirPrintOK , similar to the system file manager MS-Explorer.
1.) Column selection via the selection menu!
Click with the right mouse button on the column header in the directory view (... see Image-1 Point 1)
Here you can directly select the columns to be printed via the menu.
If you select the columns via the menu, they will appear exactly where you right-clicked the mouse.
However, if you want to move, position, and select multiple columns, then
► the column selection dialog in DirPrintOK is the right choice.
| (Image-1) Select the columns for the directory print out on all MS-Windows-OS!
Everyone likes to print on Windows
if the display of the columns in the directory Print Explorer is always the same for all folders including subfolders. Even with little computer experience, it is easy to set and print under Windows 10, because the selected columns for printing, i.e. name, modification date, file extension, size in bytes in the directory file print explorer are always the same gets displayed. Column combinations can be saved to make it easier with MP3, video or image files where the columns have different meanings!
2.) Column selection via the column selection dialog!
Here you can easily find the column selection for the folder expression.
In the left list box are the columns still available and on the right the columns (file details) that are currently to be used for the folder printout.
Of course, there may be time-consuming column customization as the file details in the operating systems become more and more. In order to avoid having to reuse frequently used column settings, these can be saved, for more information: .... click here!
| (Image-2) File Details Columns selection an customization!
5.) The Console cmd.exe in DirPrintOK!
In the past version (only German), the CMD was in DirPrintOK, which is why I took it with me to the new generation of the directory expression ergo printing.
Lists = List
View = List Field View Directory Tree = Folder Structure = Directory Tree Folder Printout = Directory Printout
The column selection dialog box
in DirPrintOK can be called up via the toolbar or via the menu item "Treelist" >> "Customize Columns". You can make column settings via the Treelist or Column Header context menu: menu item "Columns" >> "Save Current".
FAQ 6: Updated on: 19 June 2021 04:40
Yes As a rule, you can also print all the lists and folder contents displayed in the Explorer. Content / Solution / Tips: 1. The printing of folder
Here you will find information how to save or load the columns for the folder printout Content / Solution: 1. Save current columns for the folder expression
If you want to export file lists from the MS Explorer to Excel , or the tree structure directory structure, you have found the right program with DirPrintOK
With DirPrintOK you can easily create a folder list with many subfolders and print or export to excel on Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS Content: 1.
In the print preview you can set up the page, so you can also adjust the area binding margin, in order to exact filing Many users use loose-leaf binder to
When you filter the files in DirPrintOK, the path from the address bar or directory tree is used. Via the address bar of the Explorer view see picture-1
Yes, the printing of the directories works in all Windows operating systems, no matter if Windows 10 with IE 11, or 8.1 with IE 10, or under Windows 7 with
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How can I select the columns or data information when printing a folder?
- I click with the right mouse button on a folder i.e. the column header, then a context menu appears, there I can select columns as well as file type, if I then want to print all subfolders in the same way, I activate them and save the columns is correct , if I then use this column setting for the folder C: \ Windows, should all the columns contained in it be loaded that are saved in the detailed view of the Expression Explorer?
- Thank you for your support in the File Explorer Print directory, what I am asking myself is where are the views of a folder to be printed saved, i.e. adapt files and so that has no effect on the columns in the detailed view, or am I wrong?
- Sorry, I forgot to mention the program in my mail. It's DirPrintOK. Because I wanted to change the column view in the information for the programs (size, type, etc.) to print what I need on a page. Columns such. B. "changed on" you can safely hide completely. That works through the toolbar, but I do not know how. You certainly have a more detailed description of your function keys in the program. Thanks for the software that you have released for Microsoft's Windows as freeware!?
- I like to print on Windows 10 the display of the columns in the directory Print Explorer for all folders including subfolders always the same so I need experts who have the computer knowledge as I can under Windows 10 to set the selected columns for printing, i.e. name, modification date, file -Extension, size in bytes, in the directory file print explorer with sub-folder so that they are always displayed the same way, help, where can you find the print settings please?
- Wondering if I need a key combination on a Surface Pro to print from my important emergency USB stick from which the directory file print explorer wants to print an overview folder, I need the right columns in the print explorer view what am I doing wrong, it should work easier but it's not easy, why?
- How can I select columns in the folder or print data?
- I try to get the standard libraries with pictures, documents, videos, music, etc. on the printer, I have already preset this appropriately, but with newly created folders that did not fit in the libraries, the columns are not Windows or where is the view setting can i customize it myself?
Keywords: dirprintok, select, columns, directory, print, printed, expression, system, file, manager, explorer, content, column, Questions, Answers, Software