Can I disable the dark theme in file explorer Q-Dir?
Yes you can simply turn off the dark theme / dark mode in the file explorer Q-Dir on MS Windows 11 and 10 it is possible!
1.) Turning off the dark theme for File Explorer!
1. As always, start Q-Dir, the Quad Explorer for MS Windows OS
2. Via the main menu, click "Extras"
3. And simply turn off or on the "Dark Theme"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2)
If necessary, you can always reactivate the dark mode in File Explorer Q-Dir, repeat the steps described above.
| (Image-1) Turn off or on the dark theme in file explorer Q-Dir!
2.) Problem with grouping and color in dark mode!
1. There is currently a color error in the grouping. Please activate the color #000000 for the
Extras list view ► List view ► Color and design ► #000000
TIP: ►► Complete deactivation of the grouping
2. And in the tree view (directory tree) Use color
Extras ► Directory structure ► Use color
TIP: ►► A separate directory tree in Q-Dir for each Explorer view?
3.) What else should be considered with the Dark Theme!
At the moment there is nothing else to consider in color and dark mode.
FAQ 141: Updated on: 7 July 2022 19:40
It is quite easy to start the Windows Scan Assistant directly in a folder in order to also save the scanned documents directly in this directory 1.
Depending on the installed or portable version, the Q-Dir.ini is stored in the working directory or in the APPDATA FOLDER saved 1. Open the Q-Dir.ini
The most common reason for this is the unexpected grouping and sorting when displaying the four file explorers Grouping: ► Grouping and options in the
Press with the right mouse button on the file and select. ► Open With ► Choose Program See also
This is the predefined color syntax by the Color-Filter in the Filemanager Q-Dir, you can disable this in Explorer View Setings
It is very easy to create create a new Folder in the Explorer View of Q-Dir, here are the solutions and examples
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- The text in the Devices and Drives ribbon above the list of drives is dark and almost invisible in the root This Computer window.
- A couple of versions ago, I was able to see the setting for dark mode under Extras, however it randomly disappeared and can no longer locate this setting. Can you please point me in the right direction? Thank you.
- How can I turn on/off the "Dark Mode" on Q-dir the best file explorer for MS Windows OS???
Keywords: disable, dark, theme, file, explorer, q-dir, simply, turn, mode, windows, possible, contents, turning, Questions, Answers, Software