Change Windows Colors in Windows-10, (title bar, border)!
Here is the solution, how to change the window title bar color in Windows-10, this example is also for Windows 8.1 valid!
See also: Display Color Calibration on Windows 10 || Enable screen saver password in Windows 10 ||
1.) Open the Personalize Color Window in Windows 10!
Please use the Keyboard-Shortcut [Windows-D] to see the Windows 10 desktop. And use right mouse click on Desktop and select the option "Personalize". In Personalization Window, please select "Colors".
(... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 3)
The same can be accessed via the keyboard shortcut Windows + i and ►Personalize ► Colours
| (Image-1) Change Window Color in Windows-10!
2.) Activate use of the Color for Windows and Task-Bar in Windows 10!
In Colors Personalization Window, please select your favorite color or you can select the “Automatically pick an accent color from my background” to have Windows automatically a color based on the Desktop background of Windows 10.
(... see Image-2 Arrow 1 & 2)
And now activate the “Show color on title bar.” (... see Image-2 Arrow 4)
optional activate “Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center” (... see Image-1 Arrow-3)
| (Image-2) Windows-10 Enable of the Color for Windows-Title-Bar!
The solution ergo instruction, example is written for Windows 10 to Change Windows Colors this screenshot has been made, snipped, created under Windows 10 Pro.
However, you can use this example to Change Windows Colors as a solution without hesitation and disadvantages and also use for other versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems whether it's a Windows dsktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. It has been tested on all and successfully verified
FAQ 163: Updated on: 10 January 2019 00:07
The solution is simple to see in Windows 10 a Bluetooth support, this Solution is also for Windows 8.1 If you prefer to launch the programs
The Tablet Mode in Windows 10 is a nice feature, here is an example how to turn it off and on. The Windows 10 full-screen mode versus Desktop mode
The solution is simple to start the screen magnifier in Windows 10, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 without additional software
Here is the solution, how to show filename extension in Windows-10, this example is also for Windows 8.1 Please start in Windows 10 the MS-Explorer
If you connect a Touchscreen on your Windows 10 PC, here are some ways the drop-down menus aligned to the left side of the mouse cursor pointer
The solution to calibrate the Touch Screen on Windows-10 Tablets or PC, it can be frustrating if your Tablet PC doesnt recognize your handwriting
You can simple Change the Double Tap, Double Click Time for the Touch Screen in Windows-10, for your Tablet or Touch-Screen PC, solution to customize
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How can i pick in Windows 10 an accent color for the Windows?
- How to change What Colors Windows Uses and Where in Windows 10?
- How to Windows uses color for various Window element in Windows 10?
- Select the Windows color based on Windows 10 using as background.?
- Find in Windows 10 the option to uses the accent color as the background for the Start menu and taskbar?
- The Start menu with the same accent color in Windows 10.?
- How to show color on Start, taskbar, and action center in Windows 10?
- Show color on title bar in Windows 10?
- How to find in Windows 10 a predefined pallet of colors for the Windows in Windows 10?
- Set of personalization options control for Windows Colors in Windows 10?
- Change in Windows 10 action center background color?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, change, colors, windows-10, title, bar, border, Questions, Answers, Software