How to see the Folder network access under Windows 10 or 11?
Under Windows 10 and 11, the solution is easy to see folders and file accesses on the network!
In Windows 10 and new Windows 11, it's relatively easy to share folders
and their files on the network. Here in the FAQ, I'll show you how to easily see who's accessing the shared files and folders, which is often used by administrators on Microsoft Server 2019, ... and Web Server R2!
See Windows folder and file accesses via the network shared folder management!
1. Launch the shared folder management tool on Windows 10 / 11, Windows + R shortcut and command fsmgmt.msc
3. And now you can see who is accessing their files under Windows 10/1 and what kind of access it is. (Reading, writing, changing, ...)
| (Image-1) See the Folder network access under Windows 10!
Very few Windows users pay attention to how Windows 10 is set up when it comes to network sharing, as well as what is shared across the network and how. Fortunately, both Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 provide a window that lets you control all the important settings so that file sharing is enabled only if you're connected to trusted private networks and sharing is secure. How to find all the extended network shares in Windows and their configuration!
FAQ 224: Updated on: 25 August 2023 14:10
It is not uncommon under Windows 10, that the clipboard does not work anymore, you did not do anything wrong Info not for Windows 10 from Creators update
Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint on the desktop to start Microsoft Office 365 programs via the shortcuts under Windows 10 and 11 Content: 1. Creating
Under Microsofts Windows 10 and 11, you can easily improve keyboard working and make working easier Like other Linux operating systems, Appels Mac, Android,
At the first start of the Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 Task Manager you are surprised that so little is to be seen The MS Win 10 / 11 Task Manager can still
To install fonts via Microsoft Store in Windows 10 / 11, you need in Windows 10 the Build 17083 and higher Simply use the shortcut Windows Logo + I and
The solution is simple to enable Server Virtualization on Windows 10 or 11, easy enable or disable via Apps and Features Content / Solution / Tip: 1.
The Windows, or program windows that were last open, are partially opened automatically by the Windows 11/10 start If you dont want in Microsofts Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Do all have the appropriate rights, who is the admin and who is the system administrator?
- Is it easy to share folders on Windows 10 and 11 on the network that are shared and to know which users are accessing the shared files and folders?
- Does Windows have a tool that can monitor shared folders, where do I use it?
- I am probably an administrator, why do I have to be logged in as an administrator?
- Windows 10 and 11 No access to network, files and folders?
- Help, got the error message you are not allowed to view the list of files?
- Why can't I view the files opened by Windows clients or users, did I get the wrong button?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, folder, network, access, solution, easy, folders, file, accesses, relatively, share, their, files, Questions, Answers, Software