With Windows 11, potentially unwanted apps are blocked!
Potentially unwanted apps are also blocked under Windows 11, as under Windows 10, if they have not been deactivated!
If you want to be sure that this option is active, you can check yourself at any time whether this protection is activated in the Windows settings in Windows 11 Security!
1.) The blocking option for applications, APP, programs, ... under Windows 11!
1. As always: ► open the Defender settings
( Windows + R and explorer.exe windowsdefender://settings/ )
2. Check and adjust the "reliability-based protection" to
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4)
Please note that older programs may be blocked more quickly or can no longer be started under Windows 11!
| (Image-1) With Windows 11, potentially unwanted apps are blocked!
2.) More information about Windows 11 security!
Security aspects are also an important point under Windows 11 and should not be neglected. Windows Security is built into Windows 11 and includes the free antivirus program known as Microsoft Defender Antivirus. In previous versions of Windows, Windows Security was known as Windows Defender Security Center.
FAQ 117: Updated on: 13 September 2023 09:07
If you want the directory structure to automatically expand to the open folder, you only have to activate it in Windows 11 Explorer 1. The auto expand
Many users wonder if you can encrypt certain folders or files on Windows 11, the answer is like on other MS Windows OS, YES If you want to encrypt a Windows
If you want to prevent the thumbnails from being temporarily saved under Windows 11, you have to change a registry entry 1. Deactivate the thumbnail
The desktop folder or the desktop directory on Windows 11, 10, is especially useful when you have different users on the PC 1. Your own desktop
In Windows 11 you can set an internet data limit so that your PC does not use more than the allowed amount of data The nice thing is that in Windows 11
The upgrade from Windows 10 to the Microsoft Windows 11 operating system is free You can start an upgrade to Windows 11 under Windows 10 directly or you
The system fonts are also available in the new Windows 11 and are very numerous in the Windows 11 fonts folder 1. Find the system fonts under Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Configure detection for potentially unwanted applications?
- What is potentially unwanted apps in Windows 11?
- Microsoft to Start Blocking Potentially Unwanted Apps on?
- How to block potentially unwanted apps on Windows 11?
- Protect your PC from potentially unwanted applications?
- Enable/disable Microsoft Defender Protection?
- How to protect Windows 11 / 10 PC from Potentially Unwanted?
- How to Block Potentially Unwanted Apps on Windows 11?
- Windows 11 and 10 will start blocking Potentially Unwanted?
- Windows starts to auto-block unwanted apps?
- How do I turn off potentially unwanted app blocking?
- Configure protection against potentially unwanted apps?
- Windows 11 and 10 To Block Unwanted Apps By Default?
- Want to protect your PC from potentially unwanted apps in Windows 11 and 10?
- Disable new feature in Windows 11 / 10 that automatically blocks potentially unwanted apps?
- Enable Potentially Unwanted App blocking feature in Windows 11?
- Potentially unwanted apps are also blocked under Windows 11, as under Windows 10, if they have not been deactivated?
- How to Block Potentially Unwanted Apps in Microsoft Edge?
- How do I stop Windows 11 from blocking apps?
- Windows Defender can block Potentially Unwanted Apps or Potentially Unwanted Programs?
- How to Fix, This App Has Been Blocked for Your Protection?
- New Edge Browser Getting Ability To Block Unwanted Apps?
- With Windows 11, potentially unwanted apps are blocked?
- Windows security detect and block apps that it deems unwanted?
- Windows 11 to start blocking potentially unwanted apps?
- To configure potentially unwanted app blocking?
- What does Block Apps mean? Blocking Apps empower Windows Security?
- Potentially unwanted app blocking prevent the installation of potentially unwanted apps?
- Potentially unwanted software?
- Windows Turned On Default Blocking For Potentially unwanted apps?
- Windows begins blocking installation of Potentially Unwanted Programs?
- Enable Potentially Unwanted Applications protection?
- Enable or Disable Microsoft Defender Protection?
- Should I turn on the setting to block potentially unwanted apps?
- How to Fix Windows Security Potentially Unwanted App?
- How to Enable Potentially Unwanted App blocking?
- Detect and block potentially unwanted applications questions about Windows ?
- How to Remove Windows Defender Security Warning Scam?
- Block or Unblock Potentially Unwanted Apps Protection?
- Detect and block potentially unwanted applications?
- Windows soon aggressively block dubious downloads?
- An Administrator Has Blocked You From Running This App?
Keywords: windows, 11, potentially, unwanted, apps, blocked, deactivated, want, sure, option, Questions, Answers, Software