How do I schedule a restart for Windows Update on Windows 11?
If a Windows 11 update is available, but you do not want to initiate a system restart, you can schedule it!
1.) Plan the restart time for the Windows 11 update!
1. If the update icon appears in the taskbar, click once on the icon
2. Then you are automatically in the auto-update settings
3. Set the day and time for the restart fixed
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
PS: Sometimes an update message appears and reminds you with the option to plan the auto-update, if you want to start the Windows 11 system update immediately, you can do it by clicking on "Restart now" Bring it up to date immediately and then leave it out for a few days, why not if it is possible!
| (Image-1) Plan a restart for the Windows Update under Windows 11!
2.) Why is it good to delay the completion of the update!
If you are making important downloads, editing important documents, or are currently having a video conference on your PC, it is of course inappropriate to restart the system. Every major update of Windows 11 takes some time, then it makes sense to set the time when the Windows system should update!
If an update is available in Windows 11 and a Windows system restart is required to install it, you will see a small Windows Update restart icon in your system tray next to the clock. It looks like a refresh icon with two circle arrows.
It is derived from the Windows Update symbol!
| (Image-2) Updates are available under Windows 11!
FAQ 142: Updated on: 26 August 2023 08:18
You can simply install Windows 11 from a DVD drive / USB stick, the procedure is the same as with old MS Desktop and Sever OS 1. Create a USB stick
Especially on tablets it is necessary under Windows 11,10, to be able to create a screenshot without a keyboard in order to capture a screen area Sometimes
Its simple, to enable wireless display on the Windows 11 or 10 to project the screen onto the big screen, in example TV Display or other Miracast, devices
For example, if you have speakers, headphones or a headset connected to your Windows 11 PC, you can block it for applications 1. Via sound options
Sometimes you just want to see what updates have been made on Windows 11 so far, why not, if it is possible 1. See updates in Windows 11 settings
Windows 11 also contains integrated color filters that can help people with vision loss or color vision impairments, which is not so rare 1. Color
Although DVDs are becoming increasingly rare, mounting them on Windows 11 without additional software is quite easy and can be done with one click 1.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:
- Windows 11 update and schedule the restart if a restart is required to choose a suitable time or date yourself to do the Win 11 restart and update?
- Can I set a more convenient time to install the update even if a Windows 11 update is available but I don't want to restart the Windows system today?
- How do I schedule a restart for Windows Update on Windows 11 when the update is available but I'm not ready for a system restart yet?
- A scheduled reboot on the Windows 11 at a time when it will reboot and the update will be installed?
- Help two circular curved arrows appear in the taskbar is this a fake windows 11 update that wants to infect my pc?
Keywords: windows, 11, schedule, restart, update, available, initiate, system, everyone, function, delay, installation, Questions, Answers, Software