Copy Windows 8.1 and 10 folder view settings for all folders, (match, transfer)?
To copy folder view settings for all folders in Windows 8.1 or 10, please open the "Folder Options" in this Folder.
Open/Start the Explorer [Windows]+[E] and press Key Alt, to see the Explorer menu. In menu click "View" and "Options" to open the Windows-8 "Folder Options".
(... see Image-1 Arrow-1 and 2)
In Folder-Options click the Tab "View" (... see Image-1 Arrow-3) and the button "Apply to Folders"
(... see Image-1 Arrow-4)
and confirm the message: "Do you want all folders of this type to match this folder's view settings?" with [YES].
Copy Windows 8 folder view settings for all folders, (match, transfer)?
FAQ 101: Updated on: 12 May 2020 19:38
To disable or enable folder grouping in Windows 8 please start the Windows-8 Explorer and turn-off, remove the Folder grouping
There Is no problem to remove switch user in windows 8, 8.1 or win 10 at / from Logon screen You can use this solution: Auto Logon Windows 8 without
To open the real Desktop folder path in Windows 8, please start the MS-Explorer see image 1
Solutions to disable or enable Windows 8.1, 8 or Windows-10 key click sound for virtual onscreen keyboard or navigation click sound in MS-Explorer, IE 10
You can activate and use the Quick Launch bar in Windows 8 to be visible in the desktop taskbar.
To run directly or open the Desktop in Windows 8 / 8.1 after Login logon and skip start screen please use the command prompt cmd: cmd.exe SCHTASKS
Its an optical illusion in Windows 8.1, 10, the mouse pointer appears smaller because the desktop icons are larger in windows 8, 10.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Copying folder settings in windows 8?
- Windows 8 folder view settings?
- Change folder settings windows 8 and win 8.1 folder options?
- Windows 8.1 view all folder options?
- How to copy fles to windows 8.1 vst folders?
- How to disable copy option in win 8.1?
- How to apply a folder view mode to all folders in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 folder view change?
- Folder options windows 8.1?
- Local settings folder windows 8.1?
- Copy settings win 8?
- Windows 8.1 folder options, copy options in windows?
- Folder security settings in Windows 8.1?
- Folder view options windows 8.1?
- How to copy all folders in windows?
- Local settings folder 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 folder view?
- Win8 server Folder options command?
- Local Settings Folder Windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 folders view?
- How t o view image picture all format in folder at windows 8.1?
- Do you want all folders of this type to match this folder's view settings?
- How to change view of subfolders to large in windos8?
- Windows 8.1 Folder Options?
- Change folder options windows 8.1?
- Change view all folders windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 view all folder?
- I want all folders of this type to match this folder's view settings in Windows 8.1?
- Win 8.1 global view change?
- Windows 8 and 10 View Settings?
Keywords: copy, folder, view, settings, Windows, eight, 8.1, 10, Options, Questions, Answers, Software