Where can I find in Windows 8.1 or 10 allowed programs to communicate through Firewall?
The solution is simple in Windows 8.1 and 10 to see, add or remove allowed programs to communicate through Firewall?
An overview of Programs and Features approved through the firewall , you can see via the Windows 8.1 Control Panel and a click on the Firewall Icon. In Windows Firewall click the text "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall".
(... see Image-1 Arrow-1 and 2)
After that, you can see the list of allowed programs!
Press the Change Settings to add additional programs or remove existing!
(... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
| (Image-1) Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in Windows 8.1!
Important Info from (c) Microsoft!
| (Image-2) Windows-8.1 Firewall-Allowed apps!
When you add an app to the list of allowed apps in a firewall—sometimes called unblocking—or when you open a firewall port, you allow a specific app to send info to or from your PC through the firewall, as though you drilled a hole in the firewall. This makes your PC less secure and might create opportunities for hackers or malware to use one of those openings to get to your files or use your PC to spread malware to other PCs.
A port stays open until you close it, but an allowed app opens the "hole" only when needed. Generally, it's safer to add an app to the list of allowed apps than to open a port.
To see allowed programs to communicate through Firewall in this example is suitable for: Geeignet für: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate
FAQ 160: Updated on: 21 July 2019 08:27
The solution to find the file version history in Windows 8.1 and Win 10 backup, security You can use the File History to back up your files and folder
Is easy to Find, Open and Run Computer Management in MS Windows 8.1, 8 and 10 Desktop OS Here are 4 methods to open the Computer Management in Windows 8.1/8, Computer
The solution to customize the Windows 8.1 and Windows-10 keyboard speed faster, slower and keyboard character repeat The Keyboard Properties window,
The solution is simple to make the keyboard more easier to use in Windows-8.1 and Windows 10 Content: 1. Open/Start the advanced settings of the Windows
It´s easy to find the default images for users in Windows 8.1 and Windows-10 If you want that reset the user picture to default in Windows 8.1 Please start
The solution is simple to change image of Windows 8.1 / 10 lock screen, to make it individual or smarter Content: 1. Windows 8.1 and enable slideshow
The solution is simple to disable e.g. turn off the left desktop corner APP and Program switch in Windows 8.1 / 10 Please press the Windows + D key combination
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to open firewall port in windows 8.1?
- How to open firewall settings in windows 8.1?
- Win 10 firewall add list?
- How do you add to your firewall? windows 8.1?
- Win 8.1 or 10 delete firewall allowed app?
- Windows 8 list of allowed programs?
- How to firewall program on windows 8.1?
- List of allowed apps?
- Allow windows store through firewall?
- How to get windows 8 firewall settings?
- Autoriser programs win 8.1 or 10?
- Allow a program through Windows* Firewall windows 8.1?
- Firewall settings for windows 8.1 apps?
- Find list of programs on windows 8.1?
- Windows firewall list of applications?
- Adding pay pal to firewall programs?
- Allowed apps windows firwall?
- Windows 8.1 firewall list of applications?
- How to change firewall setting for app in window 8.1 or 10?
- Windows 8.1 firewall programs?
- What apps do i alliw communicate thru window firewall?
- Can you buy windows 8.1?
- Win 8.1 and win 7 communicate?
- How to approve programs in microsoft firewall, win 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 / 10 allow program through firewall?
- Open in windows 8.1 the firewall settings, how to?
- Where can i find firewall in window 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 allowed programs?
- In windows 8 where can i find allowed apps and features?
- Allow apps through firewall win8.1?
- List of accepted apps windows firewall\?
- Firewall communicate apps allowed?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, ten, 10, find, allowed, programs, communicate, through, firewall, remove, Questions, Answers, Software