Create a screenshot in Windows 8.1 / 10 and auto-save as a file!
The new method to create a screenshot in Windows 10 and 8.1 and to auto-save it as a file!
Via keyboard shortcut [Window-Logo + PrtScn]
Windows-8 auto-saved inside the screenshot file in "Screenshots"
folder, created in your My Pictures folder. This location is %UserProfile%\Pictures\Screenshots
. ( ... see Image-1 Arrow-1
The old method to create a screenshot in Windows and copy a screenshot into the clipboard works also on Windows-8. [Alt+PrtScn] for the active Window or [PrtScn] for the complete Desktop. You can use mspaint.exe to save a screenshot to a file!
1. To start ms-paint in Windows 8, press the key combination [Win-Logo+R],
2. Then simply type the command mspaint.exe. ( ... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
3. In MS-Paint press the key combination [CTRL+V] to paste the screenshot from the clipboard
( ... see Image-2 Arrow-2)
4. and click or tap "Save-Icon" ( ... see Image-2 Arrow-3)
See also: ► How to create a PDF from Screenshot or other Images? ► Use cmd.exe to burn an ISO image to an DVD
(Image-1) Create a screenshot in Windows 8.1 or 10 and auto-save it as a file!
Screenshots are suitable for a variety of purposes: to quickly send something funny from the Internet to friends, to show the colleague the preliminary design for the new web project - or to add explanatory material to a text like this. Taking such screenshots has never been a problem on Microsoft operating systems. And since Windows 8, it's even easier than ever - thanks to the addition of keyboard shortcuts and the snipping tool.
(Image-2) Use mspaint.exe in Windows 8 to save a screenshot to a file!!
Take a screenshot in Windows 10 If you want to show your desktop to others, or you have an error / error message in Windows 10, it is advisable to take a picture / screenshot of it. For this, Windows 10 has built in various options in the system, so that one is not necessarily dependent on third-party providers. The snipping tool, keyboard shortcuts or the game bar are available for this.
Take a screenshot (print your screen)
Sometimes it's easier to show someone what's on your screen than it is to explain it. Windows makes it easy to take a picture of the screen so you can save, print, or share it. This is referred to taking a screenshot or screen capture.
You can take a screenshot and automatically save it as a file, take a screen shot without saving it as a file, or take a screenshot of only one window (instead of the whole screen).
FAQ 69: Updated on: 14 May 2020 15:53
It is very easily to switch between tabs in the Windows 8 Internet Explorer start screen app and windows seven, and 8.1 Via Keyboard the keyboard shortcut:
Show hidden files folders, system files and file name extensions in MS File Explorer on Windows 8.1 / 10 Please start the MS-Explorer via keyboard shortcut
When wrong programs opens a file in Windows 8.1 / 10 , please start the Windows 8 Explorer 1. Use for example the keyboard shortcut [Windows Logo] + [E]
To set default programs in Windows 8.1 or 10 for file -extensions, -formats, -types, please open the "Default Programs" settings Info: Easy Solution to
Solution to define a program to open multiple file types, extensions in Windows 8, please open the "Default Programs" settings, press the key combination Windows Logo + [R , then just type the command
To define in Windows 8.1 / 10 a file type associate to open with multiple programs or apps, please open the "Default Programs" settings Please use the key
To format new hard drive or partition in Windows 8.1 / 10, please start the diskmgmt.msc Content / Solution / Tip: 1. The handling of new hard disks
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Snap multiple screen shots back to back and save to a folder?
- How to autosave screenshot on windows?
- How to do screenshot on windows 8 and save it?
- How to do screen shot in pdf?
- How to save on windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 print screen and automatically saves as a file?
- Save screenshot as pdf?
- How to save a screen shot as pdf?
- How create pdf of screenshot in microsoft windows?
- How to make a shap shoot of a document?
- Auto save windows screenshot?
- How to create training documents in windows 8 with screen shots?
- Save a screenshot as pdf?
- How to save screenshot in Win 10?
- Screenshot to file?
- How to take a screen shot of only one window in window 8.1 or Windows 10?
- How to screen shot and save in folder?
- Screenshot save as file?
- What to do if the image captured is not saving in win 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Save screen shot as pdf?
- Saving a screen shot as pdf microsoft?
- How to set automatic screenshot in window 8.1 or Windows 10?
- How do i save screen shot in windows 8 and save to documents?
- Windows 8 auto screenshot?
- Screencap autosave in Win 10?
- Windows 8.1 where save the photos?
- How to take screenshot in windows 10 pro?
- Windows how to sace screenshot to desktop?
- How to make screenshot from pdf file?
- Screenshot document windows 8?
- Take a screenshot and save automatically?
- Win 10 save screenshot as file?
- Taking screenshots autosave?
- Upload screenshot on windows 8?
- Windows autosave screenshot?
- Windows 2008 auto screen shot?
- Windows create file with screenshots?
- Screenshot windows 8,1 and 8 save?
- Screenshot save automatically in drives?
- Windows 8 screenshot autosave?
- Windows 8 screen shot to file?
- Pdf files from screen shots?
- Create ISO file screen shot windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Windows screenshot autosave?
- Windows screenshot auto save or Window 8.1 screen to pdf?
- How to make screen shots in laptop 8.1pro?
- How to screen shot windows 8 laptop and make file a pdf?
- Windows 8 one click screenshot save?
- Save scrren pages on windows 8?
- Automatic creation of files from screenshot pdf?
- Windows 8.1 not saving captured Screenshots in Pictures folder?
- How to save a screen shot as a pdf?
- How to take a snapshot from a pdf file on windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- How to change screenshot settings in windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- How to save a screenshot to pdf?
- Printscreen opslaan windows?
- How to get a screen shot in pdf?
- Howto save a sindows screenshot as a pdf windows?
- How to generate screenshot windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Automatically save screenshots windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Taking screenshots as pdfs in windows 8?
- Windows 8,1 and 8 create screen shot files?
- Screenshot windows 8 save as file?
- How to screenshot in windows 8 of a pdf?
- How to make a screen shot a pdf file?
- Auto save screenshot windows?
- How to save screenshot as pdf?
- How to save screen capture to pdf windows?
- How to save screenshot as a pdf?
- Windows 8.1 screenshot file?
- How to a save a screenshot as file from windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Take a screenshot and save as PDF?
- Auto screen shoot in windows 10?
- Windows screenshot file save?
- Save a screenshot on windows 8?
- Take a screenshot of only one window and automatically save it?
- Windows 8 get screenshot file back?
- Screenshots windows 8,1 and 8 in wordpad opslaan?
- Windows 8 create an iso file with screenshot?
- How do you take a snapshot in pdf in windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Screenshot windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Windows 8 how to save 1 page from a document?
- How to restore screen shot file to windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Where do i create a screenshot file in windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- How to automatically take a screenshot on windows 7 when someone downloads software?
- Pdf reader how do i get a screenshots windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- How to save a screenshot as a pdf?
- Screenshots windows 8 in wordpad opslaan?
- How to save screenshot on windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- Screenshot computer screen to PDF file?
- Hhow do I put the screen shot in documents on windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- How to create iso file for windows 8.1 steps with screen shots?
- Create a screenshot in windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
- How to save a screenshot on windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, ten, 10, create, screenshot, auto, save, file, pdf, Questions, Answers, Software