Hard drive speed with command prompt or PowerShell!
Sometimes you need space on the hard drive where there is none at all. Hard links and soft links under Windows 11, 10, etc. as well as MS Server can
Deactivating, activating and listing the network adapters via command prompt or Powershell is quite easy to do under Windows 11, 10, and MS Server Everyone
Connecting or disconnecting network drives via the command prompt under Windows 11, 10, or MS Server without mouse clicks is a very practical option
Yes, and its easy to optimize drives on Windows 11, 10, from the command prompt using the defrag command Everyone probably knows the drive optimization
Its easy to export a list of running processes as a text file using the command prompts cmd.exe on Windows 11, 10, etc 1. exporting the running
Sometimes you need the SHA value of a file, in the command prompt you can create a file hash under Windows 11, 10, Hash algorithms: MD2 MD4 MD5 SHA1
Adjust lock screen duration from command prompt is a little-known option on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS Content: 1. The lock screen display
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Command Line bout the read/write disc speeds of Windows 11, 10?
- How to Check SSD speed using Command Prompt in Windows 11/10?
- Can see in / with Command Line on Windows 11, check disc speed?
- Can use the Command Prompt on Windows 11, 10, to check the transfer rates of hard drive?
- Winsat disc to view the read/write speeds in Windows?
- Guide to Check the SSD speed using Command prompt in Windows 11/10?
- Search for uncomplicated procedure, how to Run Windows Disk Speed Test with Command Line?
- Command Prompt Windows hard drive's activity and get real-time information about hard drive speed?
- How To use command prompt on laptops to use SSD hard disk system performance test on Windows?
- Use Windows 11's in-built tool to test your disk's transfer rate?
- What Is the Command to Check Disk Speed in Windows?
- Check SSD speed using Command Prompt?
Keywords: windows, console, hard, drive, speed, SSC, USB; command, prompt, powershell, test, server, Questions, Answers, Software