Windows 10 or 11 version and build number on the desktop!
It is quite simple and practical to have the Windows 11/10 version number and build number visible on the desktop!
1. Start the Windows Registry Editor
(Windows + R) regedit command
2. Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
3. Please set the "DWORD" value PaintDesktopVersion to:
= "don't show Windows 10 version number on desktop"
= "See Windows 10 version number on the desktop"
4. The Windows 10 version number already appears on the desktop! ( ... see image-1 point 1 to 5
PS: The digital desktop clock
is not one of them, is a simple third-party freeware!
If the DWORD 32 value PaintDesktopVersion is not available, simply create it with a right click (in the free area)!
| (Image-1) Windows 10 version and build number on the desktop!
Updated on: 2 July 2021 15:22
Keywords: beginner, windows, 11, 10, version, build, number, desktop, quite, simple, practical, have, visible, everyone, probably, knows, recognize
Similar information on the page
The solution for Windows 10 is simple to add Edge to the desktop and quick launch bar as shortcut or start at Windows Login Is not for Windows 11 Content:
The transparent icons / symbols on the Windows 10/11 desktop, which are slightly transparent, should not actually be visible Many users of DesktopOK ask
Small icons in the Windows 10 taskbars are very beneficial especially if you work with a two-row taskbar on the desktop If you want to change the size
It is easy to start Googles Chrome via desktop or quick launch bars via shortcut under Windows 11, 10, .. Desktop and MS Server Anyone who likes to use
The solution is simple to Fix Bad Desktop Icons in Windows 11 and 10 and also on MS Windows Server Sometimes, nobody knows why, desktop icons in famous
Simple Search queries in Microsoft file explorer on new Windows-11/10, in example search for files with file extension, anyone can do it 1. Search
The main difference between Windows 10/11 OEM and full version is not, as often suspected, in the limitations of functions and programs The main difference
Why do some programs need to run as an administrator and what happens when you do this? Everyone who is curious would like to know more about what happens
Many are looking for the serial number of Windows 11, 10, 8.1, or even MS Server 2019, However, this is usually no longer available on the device
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- How do I get Windows 10 to display on my desktop?
- How to check windows 10 version or windows 10 build numbers?
- How to Show Windows 10 Version and Build Number on the?
- Windows 10, How to tell which version & build of Windows 10 ...?
- How do I find out what build of Windows 10 I have, can i find my Windows 10 build number remotely?
- How To Find Out Which Build And Version Of Windows 10?
- Feedback Find Windows 10 Build Number Tutorials Windows 10?
- How to Find Out Which Build and Version of Windows 10?
- Find Windows 10 Build Number, Version, Edition and, how to Find Your Windows 10 Build Number, Version, Edition?
- How to Show Windows 10 Version and Build Number on the Desktop?
- How to show Windows 10 version and build number on your or Display Windows 10 version on desktop Click on the Desktop key and scroll down?
- Screenshots are from a Windows 10 PC, but most of the information applies to all versions of Windows.?
- How do i show windows version on desktop?
- How to show Windows version and build number on your desk?
- How do I remove the build number from my desktop Windows 10?
- Tutorial, how to check your Windows 10 Version Build number?
- How to check what Windows 10 build you are on in to Windows 10 version and build number on the desktop?
- How to Find Windows 10 OS Version, Edition, Build Number?
- Not have really thought about Windows build numbers in the, It also tells you whether your PC is compatible with the 64-bit version or not.?
- Searches related remove windows version from desktop windows 10?
- How to Show Your Windows 10 Version and Build Number on the Desktop?
- How to Find Windows 10 version Build Number?
- How to permanently display the Windows 10 version on the Screen?
- Windows desktop info or how to remove windows 10 watermark?
- How to Find Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version and Build?
- Show windows 10 version and display windows build number?
- The upgrade to Windows 10 seems to remove the version number showing on the desktop.?
- How to change your Windows Build number or show Build Number on Desktop?