Switch MS Windows energy options via keyboard shortcuts!
Anyone who has ever wanted to switch the Microsoft Windows 11, 10, ... power options via keyboard shortcuts can do it from QTP version 6.81!
If you would like to switch through the Windows power options quickly and using a keyboard shortcut, you may come across the keyboard shortcut with this function. You can do it in complex detours via MS PowerShell and assign the standard keyboard shortcuts, but this is far too time-consuming for Windows beginners!
Microsoft Windows shortcut power options for all MS OS!
1. Start your ► Quick-Text-Paste for MS Windows
as always !
2. Define the command for a shortcut in Quick Text Paste sys:SwitchPowerOptions:1
(PS: Here in the example the Right Windows + 1
as keyboard shortcut)
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3
3. You can for the other Windows power options:
Right Windows + 2 sys:SwitchPowerOptions:2
Right Windows + 3 sys:SwitchPowerOptions:3
... etc. define!
4. To query your order simply Windows + R command: powercfg.cpl
(... see Image-1 Point 4 to 6
| (Image-1) Switch MS Windows energy options via keyboard shortcuts!
Updated on: 10 September 2023 06:30
Keywords: quicktextpaste, switch, windows, energy, options, keyboard, shortcuts, power
Similar information on the page
From 5.31 you can easily use the Windows 11, 10, 8.1, keyboard shortcuts even if you defined them in QTP Especially the Windows 10 and new Windows 11
Under Windows 10 or Windows 11, Quick Text Paste must be started in the administrative mode to send the commands to administrative programs For this reason,
The easy solution to create Character Map keyboard shortcut for all Windows to start it via a individual keyboard shortcut
It is easy to start several programs with keyboard shortcuts under all Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems The run, runx, runa, runX,
The solution is simple to Create file or internet explorer keyboard shortcut for all windows OS You can use this general windows example: explorer keyboard
The solution to open the Classic Power ergo Energy Options on Windows 11, 10, Desktop and Mobile PSs 1. Please start the Windows 10/11 Control Panel
The solution to switch the Language in Auto Power Options Tool on Windows 10, 8.1, or MS Server 2019, 2016, .. Content: 1. Changing the language in
The Quick-Text-Paste Sample hotkeys for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, for example to test Paste Text and Run Commands Please copy the example and easy import
With QTP it is easy to save a selected picture in the MS File Explorer as a picture in the clipboard using a keyboard shortcut Content: 1. Defining
See also : ... QuickTextPaste FAQ
Back to : ... QuickTextPaste Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # GetWindowText # Internet # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # System # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- I'm looking for a program to intercept the power button if necessary, so I don't accidentally shut down the PC during a backup. I would like to see the possibility of self-assignable keyboard shortcuts for selecting the power options. Because I prefer to only work with the keyboard and it is a bit annoying when you always have to pick up the mouse every time you change the energy option, e.g. from energy saving mode to high-performance mode, although it would be much faster and easier, just a preset one Press the key for the corresponding energy option. Because to save energy, I often change the mode, as I don't need a high-performance mode for normal Internet surfing, which only uses unnecessary electricity and is not much different than in energy-saving mode during normal use on the Internet.