Restore Desktop Icons Problem in Desktop-OK and Overwrite!
You can change in DesktopOK the save options for the desktop icon layout name Content: 1. Change options for the desktop icon layout name 2.
The solution is quite simple to increase the desktop icon symbols number on the Windows desktop to place more desktop icons on the desktop Content: 1.
To change the Windows Desktop Icon size and view, use Desktop-OK version 4.61 or later for all Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Easy customize the desktop symbols
The Difference: When Shut Down Save and Auto-Save on Shutdown Content: Solution / Tip: 1. The automatic saving of the desktop icons 2. What happens
Please activate desktop in the foreground at click feature, and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 it works With this
The solution is simple to translate the language in DesktopOK in new language Please Download DesktopOK and click the Language Flag > see Image-1
When the windows freezes and the program crashes Content: 1. Do you have any other software that does something with the desktop?
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Save And Restore Desktop Icon Positions & Layout From Context Menu?
- How to Backup and Restore Desktop Icon Layout in Windows 10?
- No, the automatic arrangement of the symbols is not active, I checked that, if error messages are restored, do I have to reinstall or repair Windows?
- Is there anyway to update an existing Icon-Layout versus having to always Save changes to a new Icon-Layout? For instance - I recall (restore) Icon Layout-#1 and make a small change. Now I want to save it back to Layout-#1. Currently the only way I know to do this is to create/save a new Layout with the change, delete Layout #1 and then got back to this new layout and rename it with what Layout #1 was called. Is there an easier way of doing this?
- How to Force save desktop state?
- When restoring a saved icon layout, the icons briefly jump to the correct place on both screens and then slide to the left on the respective screen or a line slides down. Do you have a solution to the problem?
- Windows 10 desktop icons reset to the wrong position, and then problems with the Windows updates, I'm not sure, but I suspect the last update is causing bugs, I also noticed that booting takes longer.
- My bigger problem has always been that with the restoration of the desktop icons, after each restart, reset to an incorrect position by Windows?
- My desktop system ran perfectly until Update, the icons, desktop icon position with board means and restore is too expensive, hope there is another way to save the position of the desktop icons and restore them later?
Keywords: desktopok, restore, desktop, icons, problem, Windows, ten, 10, seven, eight, auto, arrange, ie 11, Questions, Answers, Software