How to Change Desktop Wallpaper / Slideshow in Windows 10?
Change the desktop background image in Windows 10, or use own pictures for the desktop wallpaper!
See also: Lock Screen Password || Screen-Saver + Password || Auto-Login Windows-10 || Change Windows Colors
1.) Open the Desktop background Settings in Windows 10!
1. Click (right click) on an empty space on the Windows 10 desktop and choose the Personalize option, and select also the Background Register!
2. Now you can conveniently change the background, for example to a slideshow , select the slideshow directory and set the image change interval / time interval.
3. Exactly how the pictures should be adjusted!
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 7)
PS: You can adjust the image position and whether filled or stretched (point 6) so that the personal holiday photo fills the entire background, quite simply under MS Windows 10 !
| (Image-1) Open Desktop Background settings in Windows-10!
2.) Advanced settings of desktop wallpapers in Windows 10!
Now you can easily change the background, for example, in slideshow, select the slideshow directory and set the image change interval / time interval. And the images adjust method!
Now you can customize the background, and color, Windows 10 lock screen, design and start :-)
| (Image-1) Advanced Settings Desktop background in Windows 10!
3.) Change the background image from a specific folder!
If you work with the Windows 10 File Explorer, you can also directly define a particular image as your desktop wallpaper by right-clicking. If you wish, is not only for use of single images for your desktop background, a multiple selection of images is also possible. (... see Image-4)
PS: Multiple selection of the images is also possible.
(... see Image-3 Point 1 to 5)
Very practical, also works if Windows 10 is not activated ;-), if you don't want standard Windows 10 wallpapers, you can simply use the image path in MS Explorer or the Quad Explorer for Windows and add your own pictures!
| (Image-3) Change Desktop background via image file selection!
4.) Default wallpapers folder of Windows 10 designs!
If you have downloaded Windows 10 designs, the images are located in the folder (directory): %windir%/Web/Wallpaper
or C:\Windows \Web\Wallpaper
. This is handy when you want to use the Windows 10 wallpapers for another computer. You don't need to download these again. (... see Image-5
| (Image-5) Default folder for Desktop Wallpaper in Windows 10!
5.) Direct opening of the desktop background settings in Windows-10!
Here is the command with which you can create a Windows 10 desktop shortcut:
control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper
This can be started from the Windows 10 Run dialog
(... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 5
| (Image-1) Desktop Wallpaper and Backgrounds in Windows 10 Classic Options!
FAQ 72: Updated on: 7 July 2020 17:02
Solution to set the screen saver password in Windows 10, to activate and and if required to deactivate again Solutions / Content: 1. Change the Screensaver
There are also in Windows 10 a registry editor, if you for example wants to change registry entries, or edit, it is the most popular tool in Windows 10 for
The Local Group Policy Editor is available in Windows 10, when you change policies for all users under Windows 10, or want to specify 1. Start the
To extend the test period or to use Windows 10 without activation, you can continue to use the slmgr -rearm even with Windows 10 Home and Pro But, currently
The solution is simple to activate / disable the Navigation Pane with the Folder Tree in Windows 10 ExplorerContent: 1. Disable and enable the Navigation
Dont worry, the Windows 10 has also the libraries that you can activate and deactivate when required for an individual work with the MS-Explorer under Windows
Here is the solution to find the AutoUpdate settings in Windows 10, to disable the auto-update if necessary, or to turn back 1. Customize the Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Set Windows 10 Wallpapers, how do I change a background image?
- Windows 10 no desktop background options?
- Windows 10 wallpaper change?
- How to create a new background image, change background image on the desktop?
- How do I get a background image from a PC on Windows 10?
- How can you change to a Windows 10 laptop that background image?
- Change Desktop Background Wallpaper windows 10 with regedit?
- I want to set my Windows 10 desktop beautiful: and want to customize the background image, how do I do here?
- I want to change my desktop image but I want it to also store, desktop wallpaper Windows 10?
- Desktop Wallpaper Windows 10 set?
- Wallpaper Windows 10 change English version?
- How do you make Windows 10 a background image?
- Change the background image on your windows 10 desktop, how do I create a background image?
- How can I change the background color for my monitor?
- Change desktop background directory?
- Background pictures for windows 10?
- I can set on my computer no desktop background?
- Windows 10 change wallpaper command line?
- I do not know if it is possible in the new Windows 10, I downloaded par pictures legally from the Internet and stored on my computer how can I use them as wallpaper?
- Windows 10 desktop wallpaper changes?
- How can I reduce my wallpaper, I want a new wallpaper?
- Windows 10 desktop changer?
- Walpaler change to.desktopdownload?
- Desktop image Change Windows 10, desktop background in Windows 10 Change?
- Change desktop Picture, or Desktop Wallpapers Windows 10?
- Windows 10 desktop background, new image as wallpaper for Windows 10?
- Customize Windows 10 Desktop setting for other users?
- Windows 10 has a new background image, but the wallpaper I want change in in Win-10?
- Wallpaper Windows 10 backup and restore?
- Download Windows 10 desktop Image?
- How can I manage the desktop backgrounds in Windows 10?
- Own desktop images play with my Windows 10?
- Default desktop image windows 10?
- How do I get a background image in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 background slideshow gpo?
- Windows 10 commande line changing wallpaper?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, desktop, wallpaper, change, set, customize, advanced, settings, background, Questions, Answers, Software