Size in Giga, Mega, Kilo and Bytes folders and files!
The sizes in giga, mega, kilo bytes are quite practical for editing in the famose MS Office Excel!
The byte specification can also be easily reformatted in MS Office Excel
and used for various things, but must be optionally activated as a column in the file filter!
1. Start DirPrintOK
2. Navigate to the desired folder
3. Switch to "Filter"
4. Select "*" if you want to capture all files
5. and the required columns "GB" "MB" "KB" " Byte "
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4)
| (Image-1) Size in Giga, Mega, Kilo and Bytes folders and files!
The size specification in Giga, Mega, Kilo and Bytes for directories, folders, files, documents, pictures is very popular and especially for the evaluation in MS Office Excel tables or in Open Office Calc . You can then very easily evaluate the corresponding folders according to file size and calculate diagrams or other things!
FAQ 16: Updated on: 12 March 2021 10:49
It is easy to activate the folder size in Print Explorer and print it out under Windows 10, 8.1, Content: 1. show folder size and print folder
It is simply the automatic update of the directory expression tools under all Microsoft Windows operating systems Content: 1. Start the auto update
Yes, you can simply print out network drives or Synology, Fritz Box, NAS lists 1. Please start the►► directory printout tool as always 2. Open the
Anyone can distribute, share, use, use the directory printing tool for free without feeling guilty And it is easy to pass the directory printout tool on
DirPrintOK uses the system sorting to display and print folder structure in alphabetical order For this: file sorting via the local group guidelines
It is easy to filter out folders that are not required for printing or exporting From DirPrintOK version 4.77 you can activate the folder exclusion filter
It is easy to ignore file extensions that are not required for printing or export, especially when it comes to the terms zip, txt, very helpful ►
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Does the CSV file export the number of folders and files of the folder in the folder size explorer?
- I always calculated the storage space for all folders manually, but whenever changes were made by copying or moving in Windows Explorer, I had to document everything again in my Excel table. Is there an Excel export in the application?
- It is not to compare the folder sizes, who needs third party tools, is the folder size in Windows Explorer not sufficient?
- I always wanted to show folder size in bytes, kilobytes, megabytes and gigabytes on Windows, the printout works great?
- I find it practical it lists all folders, while in the navigation area you can select the folders of the currently selected main folder of the selected hard drive, just look for the option to become a path column, or other information is displayed, folder name, total size, total number, date the last change, ... I missed something there?
- I don't need a free application that should help me calculate the automatic size of all folders on my PC in bytes, kilobytes, megabytes and gigabytes.?
- On Windows, I've always wanted to show folder sizes, although I can get this information if I open the folder's property sheet in Windows Explorer, but it takes a lot of time to analyze which directory takes up the most space, can you see files here?
- I think that the program is user-friendly because it searches everything immediately when it starts and it also automatically shows drives and folders, so their total size, wonder if things can be updated here with a button?
- Can you omit the decimal places for the file size, e.g. 101.774 KB and NOT as shown in the program 101.774.3 KB? (it would be cumbersome to change the values in the cells every time, for example in Excel)?
- Show folder size in bytes, kilobytes, megabytes and gigabytes is practical, does Tara Byte work too?
- Why show the folder size in bytes, kilobytes, megabytes and gigabytes for Windows?
Keywords: dirprintok, size, giga, mega, kilo, bytes, folders, files, sizes, quite, practical, editing, famose, office, excel, byte, specification, also, easily, reformatted, Questions, Answers, Software