I am trying to uninstall Google Chrome. How can I do it?
The solution is simple when trying to uninstall Google Chrome and the uninstaller is corrupted, this you can do on Windows, MAC and Linux!
1. Download the newest Version of Chrome Browser Offline Installer
2. Close the Chrome Browser
3. Restart You Operating System (Android, MAC-OS, Windows, Linux, ... )
4. Don't start the Chrome Browser
5. Run direct the Googl's Chrome Browser Install feature via the new offline Installer!
6. Don't run after Install the Chrome Browser
7. Start the Googl's Chrome Browser Uninstall feature
8. That is it!
User Question Friday, October 12th, 2018 18:27:51!
Uninstalling Google Chrome?
I am trying to uninstall Google Chrome. How can I do it? The instruction, I have to close all apps associated with Google Chrome before proceeding. However, I am not sure what they are.