Define the print area in the MS Excel table before printing!
Specifying the print area in the MS Excel spreadsheet before printing is a handy function in MS Office !
In order to print only certain table areas, the print area print is very useful and can also be used by inexperienced MS Office users to avoid having to print complete tables if only certain sections are required!
1.) Defining the print area in the MS Excel table!
1. As always, open your MS Excel document
2. Highlight the area of text to be printed
3. Go to the first cell, hold down the Shift key
4. While holding down the Shift key, use the arrow keys to highlight the print area
5. After marking, simply go to "Page layout" ► "Print Area" ► Set print area
6. Then simply print the print area via the Print page "File" ► "Print"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 6)
If the print area is no longer required, simply deactivate it again via " Page layout" ► "Print area" ► Clear print area !
To specify multiple print areas, you can hold down the Ctrl key after marking and specify additional print areas!
| (Image-1) Define the print area in the MS Excel table before printing!
2.) Adjust the print area for classic MS Excel!
In essence, adjusting the MS Excel print area is the same as described in point one! Here in the example on MS Office Excel 2002!
1. Menu ► File ► "Print range" ► Specify print range
2. And simply click on print afterwards
| (Image-2) Define the print area classic in MS Excel table!
3.) More information about printing in MS Office!
A user-defined print area is a popular function in MS Office Excel to only print certain areas and is very useful to exclude areas that are not required and to waste space on the sheet, thus also saving paper and of course also environmentally friendly!
FAQ 62: Updated on: 2 September 2022 17:18
Its easy to reduce page margins and headers before printing Office documents MS Excel, Word, Especially if you ► want to print everything clearly
In MS Word, its easy to insert an image or graphic and make the image transparent or blurry is suitable for MS Paint, Excel as a solution 1. Insert
Office 2000 32 bit works in my test on Windows 11 and 10, so 2003, . 2010 should work too Here is a screenshot of MS Excel 2000 on Windows 11 PS:
Its quite easy to insert a watermark in MS Word or Excel in MS Office to adjust the color and size of the watermark Easily make watermarks for paper printing:
Yes you can just install and use the old MS Office on Windows 11, 10, why not 1. Example of MS Office XP 2002 on Windows 11 2. Can old MS
Very popular are sublines, also known as underlines in Word, which can also be displayed without text to separate areas in the text Everyone probably knows
Using 3-D text is very popular in Office presentations or documents, whether its PowerPoint, Word or any other MS Office document Everyone is probably
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can I add more cells to the print area after I set it up?
- Do I have one or two ways to adjust print area in Excel workbook?
- How do I set the print area in Microsoft Excel?
- Include cells in print area setup with add page layout as print area option?
- Where do I set a print area in Excel?
- I often need to print a specific part of the Excel spreadsheet, what can I do in Microsoft Excel to select a specific print area?
- Can I set one or more print areas in the same Excel spreadsheet?
- In the Page Layout tab, find the Print Area option in Excel?
- After you have defined a print area in your Excel spreadsheet, do I want to continue automatically setting the print area in the workbook?
- Where to select the print area for MS Office Excel?
- Print additional cells as a separate print area on the Excel sheet?
- Want to resize a current print area to accommodate more cells in Excel?
- Hold down the Ctrl key and then select the cells in MS-Excel?
- I have to select every time I want to print where do I set a print area in Excel?
- Need help multiple print areas on my sheet Ctrl key pressed while using group of cells select?
- Print area set up with correct cells set for a sheet in MS Office Excel?
- How do I view the print area, or add cells to a print area?
- Want to set a single print area using cells in Excel page layout?
- Can I delete a print area in MS Excel in a print preview?
- I want to add cells to a print area on a sheet in MS Office Excel?
- How to see the print area on Excel?
Keywords: microsoft, office, define, print, area, excel, table, before, printing, spreadsheet, function, certain, areas, Questions, Answers, Software