Convert File Name to File Time Stamp - Example Android Smartphones!
If you want to change the file time via the file name, here's an example with pictures saved on the Android smartphone or iPhone!
Starting with version 3.61 of NewFileTime
, you can copy the time stamp of a video or image recording from the file name and set a new time stamp of the file time. The timestamp is visible on the files, but if you download the file to your computer's hard drive and the timestamp deviates, because the timestamp is not embedded in the capture file itself, or is simply wrong.
1.) Change file time from file name (File-Name To File Time)!
1. Start NewFileTime and select the tab "Filename 2 Time"
(... see Image-1 Point 1)
2. drag and drop the files onto the program or via the "Import Button".
(... see Image-1 Point 2)
3. Mark a file to see if it has been recognized correctly and in the preview you can immediately see if the date and time format have been interpreted correctly. Only when you press "Set time" the NewFileTime will change the timestamp of all files.
(... see Image-1 Point 3 to 6)
| (Image-1) File Name to File Time Stamp Example!
2.) Add files and change some or all file times on MS Windows 11, 10, ... OS!
You can also choose to change the modification time, creation time and access time file! And optional date and time (Clock) stamp. (... see Image-2 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-3) File Name to File Time and Date Stamp!
3.) What should I note when converting filename to time on Windows 11, 10, ...?
Currently it is the first simple solution, especially for Android smartphones (mobile phones) following file time formats are recognized, but I am happy to expand this: ► i am open for improvements!
|(Picture-3) Convert File Name to File Time from Android Smartphone!
If you need to know the date and time of a particular video or image, there is a way to do that; the secret is the filename! It was tested at all and successfully verified.
The Request from a NFT User:
Dear Mandam/Sir: We used the newfiletime software and it feels great.Now we want a software like newfiletime, we want to change the creation time of the recorded video of the Android phone according to the time of the file name, but we want to be able to automatically modify the creation time of multiple videos in batches. Can this software do? How much does it cost? I want to customize one if possible.
FAQ 14: Updated on: 13 August 2021 19:53
Export file time and easily edit spreadsheets in MS Office Excel, Open Office Calc or other spreadsheets. Here briefly explained with 6 pictures, how to
It is easy even under Win 10/11 to do this successfully, with Windows 10 you can also change the file time Content / Solution / Tip: 1. The cause is
It works but Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and MS Server 2019, do not show the date before 1980 in MS Windows Explorer If you list it in the Windows command prompt
After assigning the timestamp from the file name, I want to change the time to 00:00:00 ? User question: I have a request. When converting filenames to
The solution, just set or change the time at the file time and not the date, it is quite easy to just set the time for the file time in New File Time, in
You can also use New-File-Time commercially to change the file time using software under MS Windows 11, 10, etc. OS User question: I think NewFileTime
You can continue to use the file time and date change tool on Windows 11 as usual on Windows 10, and MS Server 2019, You can also make file time
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Want to easily name my photos after the time they were taken, look for a small freeware tool that makes this possible!
- How can I convert the time file from the file name?
- Renaming according to the recording date, i.e. recordings from my digital camera, however, need a clear recording date so that the pictures can be conveniently sorted chronologically!
- Include current date and time in file names. Sometimes it is so you can quickly and easily differentiate between the different versions of the file, how do you convert or set time to time in a file or folder?
- The timestamp of an Arlo recording is included in the library directly above each file name. The numbers in the file name are the date and time. Can I convert it to the file time?
- Rename pictures according to time of recording to change the name of the file to the time format of photo names, date and time, to the original name?
- Recordings from the digital camera from filenames?
- The photos are named after the recording time can I name the file time from the so that it works and read out and set?
- Time of the picture from filename to name pictures after the date they were taken looking for a tool with date features?
- With the year and month at the front of the file name, the images can be conveniently sorted chronologically from the smartphone. Are you looking for a tool that does not include the change date in the file name, but the date of recording, like the digital camera ..?
Keywords: new, filetime, convert, file, name, time, stamp, example, android, smartphones, want, change, here, with, pictures, saved, smartphone, iphone, foreword, starting, Questions, Answers, Software