The difference in file explorer between favorites and Quick links?
Here is the solution how to keep selected object in Explorer View, at back and forward navigation this solution is for Windows 10, 8.1, 7
If you wish, that the column settings will be saved, of all Explorer view in Q-Dir and icon size, please enable this option Content / Tip / Solutions: 1.
It is very easy to transfer the view settings in Q-Dir from one explorer list view to another explorer view in Q-Dir
You have installed Q-Dir directly from the zip folder. Windows Vista includes many security features and improvements to protect client computers
To transfer the folder from View-1 to View-2 ergo clone the tab or each explorer view in Q-Dir Press click with the right mouse button
The preview of PDF files works even if you have made the following settings in Quad Explorer for Windows Content: 1. PDF preview Acrobat DC example
It is easy to manage the Favorites in the file manager, this is responsible for all four Explorer list views Content: 1. Organize the Favorites in
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Difference between quick link and favorites bar?
- What is the difference between favorites and links?
- difference between Explorer Links and Favorites?
- Difference between links and favourites xp Q-Dir?
- Hello, just started using the famose File Explorer for Windows on Windows 10 this weak been doing alot tweaks. It is a great program. I am having a hard time with favorites. Favorites does not just open the favorite folder in a tab it closes the rest of the tabs I have open. Is there way to keep existing tabs open? I unchecked everything in the save favorites dialog but same behaviour.
- What is the difference bitween links and favorites?
- Difference between links and favorites in in Q-Dir not IE?
- Where does q-dir creates favorites folder?
- Difference between favorites and desktop shortcut?
- When using a favorites link, the Q-dir window will jump to a different location (when being used in NON maximized mode).
- One suggestion I have is to have the ability to have a side window for bookmarks and shortcuts. A single click in this window will open the shortcut in the currently active tab. Cubic explorer has this feature which is very handy, but it does not have split windows.
Keywords: where, difference, between, favorites, quick, links, q-dir, windows, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software