How can i start with a favorite setting for explorer views?
Q-DIR - FAQ-4: How can i start with a favorite setting for explorer views?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- i want to save more workerspaces i open two windows and show four sub windows but after restart my computer, only save one main window i must open another main window , then open four sub windows so i want to a future that save my workerspaces
- Is there a way to set the view as a default? I always want Q-DIR to start with the view setting of "list". Is it possible to have Q-Dir always open to the same 4 directories even any (or all) of my original opened directories point to different directories upon closing Q-Dir? i.e., I always want Q-Dir to open to the same 4 directories even though I may open sub-directories (of any or all of the original 4) and then close Q-Dir displaying the new state.
- I`m very greatful that you created this wonderful commander wich i mean is one of the best. I have only one request. If it is possible to add in the menu an option (Save Setup), that the commander it will remember the first desided opening window (for example C, D, E and F Drive, like windows explorer). So when you open the commander next time the settings are the same.
- Q-Dir Does does not remember directory settings in WinXP I just had the opportunity to download and try Q-Dir again after several months. On my WinXP it does not remember the directory paths for each window after closing the application and then reopening it.
- Hi, I haven't the feature that could let q-dir remember my last view. Can it save those 4 path for me when i open q-dir the next time? Because i always work with those 4 derectories! thx!?
- How do I set default settings in Q-Dir. For example, I want to have a single window and not four?
- This is not the case with my Vista Laptop. On my Vista PC Q-Dir remembers it's previous directory settings.?
- I would like to suggest that the Q-Dir can save the worksplace for openning different folders, for example click Photo workplace, the program will open 4folder related to the photo for me
- Would it be possible to incorporate an option which enables user to manually set a default folder location path?
- How can Q-dir open my preferred folders by starting up-Q-dir ?
Keywords: start, with, favorite, setting, very, simple, file, manager, q-dir, whit, your, settings, open, folders, explorer, view, content, Questions, Answers, Software