In Firefox navigation between tabs, the standard navigation buttons for this function are Ctrl-PageUp and Ctrl-PageDn why not in Q-Dir?!
1.) ... Switch tabs through (switch)!
2.) ... Close tabs New Tabs and ....
The Firefox is a very good browser, but there is no a file manager!
The Ctrl-PageUp and Ctrl-PageDn [foxus up/down]
Is used by windows list view (System-Default) and the Firefox has no list view!
Please use : [CTRL + TAB] and for back [CTRL + SHIFT + TAB] in Fire Fox is also so!
Close The Tab
1. Double-click with the left mouse button on a tab.
2. By clicking with the middle mouse button on a tab (*1).
3. Right mouse click on a tab. Then close context menu or close all others.
4. Shortcut CTRL + W closes the current tab / tab (*1).
To (*1): is solved in Internet Explorer 11/10... 7 and in Fire Fox too!
New Tab in Q-Dir
Right-click with the mouse:
1. On the new folder icon - in the address bar, a new tab is opened with the current folder path!
2. On the workstation / computer icon - in the address bar, a new tab opens with the folder My Computer!
Middle mouse click:
1. The icons of the (modern) address bar also open a new tab.
2. Shortcut CTRL + N opens a new tab window with folder My Computer.
See also: ► ... Classic Address-Bar on Windows-10!
FAQ 64: Updated on: 18 December 2017 19:29