I would like to see the full name of the folder in the tab!
Q-DIR - FAQ-65: I would like to see the full name of the folder in the tab!
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I would like to see the full name of the folder in the tab, rather than just the first part and then "...".?
- So that folder names are not cut off. In other words,?
- One feature I would find useful is if the tabs above the list-view could be variable width,?
- I miss the complete name of the directory on the table bar.
- One of the most popular functional requirements for Windows is tabs in File Explorer. Microsoft has resisted adding tabs to File Explorer and apps in general for years after tabs were introduced in Internet Explorer 6 with a toolbar extension in 2005. This resistance will change on a large scale. Microsoft plans to add apps in Windows 10 tabs so you can better group apps.
- Fixed tab size in Quad-Explorer Q-Dir on MS Windows the File Explorer Alternative?
- The size of the File Explorer tab needs to be adjusted. I want to change my new tab size settings in Explorer. If I have to open fewer tabs, the big tab has to be big. As soon as the tabs have filled the available space, they can be reduced in size. I would like to adjust the settings for the tab size. If we have similar options, please let me know?
- I would find a feature very useful if the tabs above the list view with variable width could be such that folder names are not cut off. In other words, I would like to see the full name of the folder on the tab rather than just the first part and then "...".
Keywords: would, like, full, name, folder, explorer, view, file, manager, quad-directory, from, q-dir, version, menu, extas, Questions, Answers, Software