Scan multiple pages and create (save) as a single PDF file?
Start in your Windows operating system WinScan2Pdf.exe. Please use the latest version of WinScan2PDF
Then click on the button "Multiple Pages". Press the button "Scan" and scan each page. When you have finished the scan of multiple pages click on the button "To PDF" (Image-2).
See also: ► Preview, rotate, customize the page to PDF! ► Change the default location for scanned documents!
(Image-1) Switch to multiple pages scan!
(Image-2) Multiple PDF-Pages scan!
This solution to scan multiple pages and create a single PDF works on: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008-2016, etc.
| (Image-3) Save the multi-pages to a PDF file!
Often we are in the situation of having to scan documents or printouts to be converted to PDF, and very often the two operations must be performed by using different software. This Software we'll take you to download and use a very simple but very effective software that makes scanning and converting to PDF very fast. WinScan2PDF. The software is only available for Windows operating systems, it is completely free of charge, requires no installation and therefore becomes portable and usable from any USB stick.
FAQ 1: Updated on: 1 July 2019 14:40
WinScan2PDF - FAQ-1: Scan multiple pages and create (save) as a single PDF file?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Save multiple PDF files as one?
- Do you want to scan a document?
- Win 10 scan multiple pages?
- Samsung printer to send more pages than a pdf?
- Is it possible to scan and save several pages on Windows 10?
- Multiple scans in one scan?
- Scan pdf?
- Windows 10 multiple pages scan?
- Multiple scans in a pdf?
- Windows scan multiple pages scanning?
- Multiple pages scan 10?
- Scan multi-sided?
- How do you get several scans into a pdf?
- Create PDF plus order of pages, is that possible?
- Scan on windows 10 and save in pdf?
- 3 pages scanning in one document?
- Scan several pages?
- Scan2 pdf scan multiple pages?
- Scan individual pages as a file from book?
- Save several pdf pages to one page?
- Multiple scanns in eggs file office 10?
- Scan pdf multiple pages?
- Scan several pages and save them individually?
- The program works flawlessly when scanning single pages, both via flatbed support and automatic paper feed. When scanning multi-page documents from the paper feeder, 2 pages are still fed and scanned, but when linked to a pdf file, the program crashes. The two single pages are then available as BMP and JPG in the Temp folder. If there are more than two pages, the scanning process stops after the second page has been scanned. Program says goodbye. Sheet 2 is not completely ejected from the scanner and sheet 3 is no longer retracted.?
- Multiple pages scan windows 10?
- Two-sided scans on one side?
- Scanning multiple single pages to produce individual pdf?
- I have made a mistake: I had selected the normal single scan mode and simply put several pages in the selected paper feeder. The program has swallowed from the second page then, as it has probably expected only one page in the paper feeder. If I have the option "multiple pages", all pages will first be scanned individually into the list and then combined with "create pdf".?
- Can one also scan several pages and save as pdf, with WinScan2Pdf?
Keywords: winscan2pdf, scan, multiple, pages, create, save, single, file, windows, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software