Open Personal Files Folder in Windows 10 current and all user, how to?
When you want to see Personal Files Folder in Windows 10 for current and / or of all users for example to make a backup to an USB Stick or HDD.
Quite practical, for example, to make a backup on an USB stick, or hard drive so that the data is not completely lost at a Windows-10 system crash!
1.) The My Documents Folder / Directory Path!
The default folder path location current user is shell:UsersFilesFolder to open all User Profiles Data please use the command shell:UserProfiles
Please start the MS - Explorer in Windows 10, for example via keyboard shortcut Windows-Logo + E and enter in the Address-Bar (Alt+D) the address shell:UsersFilesFolder and for all use shell:UserProfiles!
Windows 10 libraries ► Windows-10 Standard User to Guest-Account ► Login to windows 10 without live id
| (Image-1) Open Personal Files Folder in Windows 10!
2.) The Personal Documents folder of all users!
or the command shell:UserProfiles
, here you can see all user folders and modify them, add data, copy and delete. In order to have full access to all folders you need of course full administrator rights
For example, a standard Windows 10 user, can not delete files from the administrator or add files and folders. However, the user with administrator rights can perform all file operations in all user folders.
| (Image-2) All User Personal Files Folder in Windows 10!
This short, and smart example is also suitable for Windows 10 , 8.1, 8, 7: Pro, Home, Enterprise, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate, Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012, and is therefore quite universal under Microsoft (c ) Windows operating systems.
3.) ... Activate / Show Personal Documents on windows 10 Desktop!
1. You can open the window Desktop Icons Settings
via Windows-10 Run Windows+R
2. And command desk.cpl ,,5
3. Enable the Personal Documents on windows 10 Desktop
| (Image-3) Personal Files Folder on the Windows 10 Desktop!
FAQ 112: Updated on: 11 September 2020 08:03
The solution is simple to Downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 7 or 8.1 or uninstall it when you have correct upgraded from Windows-7 or Windows 8.1 / 8 See: Upgrade
Windows 10 SmartScreen protect you from downloading or installing malware ,The solution is simple to customize Smart Screen in Windows 10 The Windows-10
The possibility to change Windows 10 Screensaver is a very useful and a personal individual adjustment 1. Disable or change the Screensaver in Windows
The solution is simple to connect a Bluetooth enabled device to Windows 10 computer, for example an Printer, Scanner or Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboards Please
Change the Windows-10 homegroup password is very important for sharing files and resources, here are t he simple and easy solution to do this in Win-10
To start in Windows 10 the Administrative Tools, the solution is simple via new Windows fast access Menu, the solution is also for Windows 8.1 and 8
Solution to change drive letter name in windows 10, this is also for 8.1 and Server 2016
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Find your own files folder?
- Find your own files?
- Shell:usersfilesfolder windows 10?
- I want quick access to my own files, can you view folders on the desktop? Windows 10 My Documents shortcut for the desktop?
- Personal folder windows 10?
- View My Documents Windows 10, or Personal User folders folder W10, find folder location, find location on drive C, address, location, directory location, tuners, conditioning, storage place?
- Show my files?
- My files?
- Windows 10 personal folder?
- Find all users,Documents, Folder, Path, Directory on Windows 10 and Server 2016, how to?
- Windows 10 make explorer open to my personal folder?
- Examples of open personal files?
- What is the personal folder in windows 10?
- Windows 10 open explorer in personal folder?
- Personal files in windows 10?
- Windows 10: Show my files on the desktop?
- Windows 10 file to personal?
- Personal folders win 10?
- How to open user folder?
- What are personal files windows 10?
- Personal files windows 10?
- Shell:UsersFilesFolder/Desktop windows 10?
- Windows 10 personal folder location?
- The "My Documents" folder will appear on the desktop?
Keywords: windows, 10, open, personal, files, folder, current, user, all users, Documents, Folder, Path, Directory, Questions, Answers, Software