Change the Windows-10 system protection to undo system changes!
The Windows-10 system protection is an useful solution to undo unwanted system changes or restore the OS, this example is also for Windows 8.1 and Seven.
Content / Solution / Tip:
The Computer Protection feature creates and stores information about drivers, programs, system files, and settings. Windows automatically creates recovery points prior to major system and software installations or upgrades of Windows 10 Home, Professional, Enterprise and Education x64 / x32 .
1.) Windows 10 system protection settings!
Run the command sysdm.cpl or sysdm.cpl ,4 and select the Tab System Protection. And change the system protection settings.
(... see Image-1)
Click Configure Button (... see Image-1 Arrow-5) and enable the System Protection in this example for Local System Disk C:\
See also: ... Create System Restore Point in Windows-10.
Useful info from (c) Microsoft.
| (Image-1) Change system protection settings in Windows-10!
System protection in Windows-10 is a feature that regularly creates and saves information about your computer's system files and settings. System protection also saves previous versions of files that you've modified. It saves these files in restore points, which are created just before significant system events, such as the installation of a program or device driver. They're also created automatically once every seven days if no other restore points were created in the previous seven days, but you can create restore points manually at any time.
System protection is automatically on for the drive that Windows is installed on. System protection can only be turned on for drives that are formatted using the NTFS file system.
There are two ways that you can take advantage of system protection: If your computer is running slowly or isn't working properly, you can use Windows-10 System Restore to return your computer's system files and settings to an earlier point in time using a restore point. For more information about System Restore, see System Restore: frequently asked questions.
If you accidentally modify or delete a file or folder, you can restore it to a previous version that's saved as part of a restore point. For more information about previous versions, see Previous versions of files: frequently asked questions.
This example to activate system protection to undo system changes is suitable for: Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012, Windows 7 Basic, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
2.) Can not activate the computer protection under Windows 10?
Fix some crashes or problems in Windows 10, search for corrupted, missing files, or features!
FAQ 182: Updated on: 30 May 2020 19:59
An simple example how to activate IIS Web Server or FTP Server on Windows 10, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Seven If you want to activate or
The example how to Create a System Restore Point in Windows-10, System Restore affects Windows system files, programs, and registry settings. The System
The solution to Delete Auto Complete, Passwords and Form Data in Windows-10, this Internet Explorer example is also for Windows 8.1 and Seven Please start
The simple example to Reset Internet Explorer settings in Windows 10, the Solution is also suitable for Windows 8.1 and Seven Please close any Internet Explorer or Windows
The solution is simple to find and open the Send To folder in Windows 10, this example is also suitable for Windows 8.1 and Seven. The send to folder
The solution is simple to see if on Windows 10 the Creators Update or Redstone 4 is installed Just use the key combination [Windows Logo + R] in Windows-10
Disable or Enable Thumbnail Previews in MS File Explorer Windows 10, this Solution is also suitable for Windows 8.1 and 7
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can i Configure System Restore In Windows 10?
- How to Enable or Disable System Restore in Windows 10?
- How to Enable System Restore in Windows 10?
- How to use System Restore on Windows 10?
- How to Disable System Restore in Windows 10?
- After setting up a system, everyday computer life begins. New software or drivers must always be installed. You can always go wrong and for this purpose it is advisable to have a plan B. In the case of an operating system, this means the existence of a system restore point .?
- Windows 10 System Protection Cannot Be Turned On / Off?
- How does Windows 10 Redstone Update turn off System Protection?
- How to Use System Restore on Windows 10 MS Computers?
- How to Change the settings of Windows-10 system protection?
- I have had a problem with recovery for some time now. Because I take a weekly image of the system drive and perform an external backup for the other hard drives, the recovery was deactivated for all hard drives. However, on a friend's advice, I tried to restore the system drive for trial purposes. When I wanted to switch back to a certain restore point, the function went on strike and complained about missing files. Which are these remained their secret.?
- Turn On and Enable System Restore in Windows 10?
- Search for Windows 10 Tip how to Turn On System Restore?
- Enable system protection in Windows 10?
- How to Turn On System Protection in Windows 10?
- Can i using Windows 10 System Protection For Surface Tablets?
- Data backup is an excellent solution to protect the computer from data loss or to prevent the system from crashing during the event of disaster. As a rule, you will choose the tool integrated under Windows.Windows 10 is created with two backup functions: backup and restore (Windows 7) and file version history. Both of these features help you create a system image or back up important files to help keep your computer safe.?
Keywords: windows, 10, 8.1, change, system, protection, undo, changes, useful, solution, unwanted, example, open, start, recovery, restore, Questions, Answers, Software