Help Windows 10 doesn't have a registry editor, where can i find regetit?
There are also in Windows 10 a registry editor, if you for example wants to change registry entries, or edit, it is the most popular tool in Windows 10 for this task.
1.) ... Start the Windows 10 Registry Editor via the Win-10 Run dialog!
2.) ... Open the Registry Editor from the Windows 10 search!
3.) ... The folder of the Registry Editor plus desktop shortcut!
See also: || Autostart-Folder in Windows 10 || Windows 10 without Microsoft Live-ID || Paint in Windows 10 ||
1.) Start the Windows 10 Registry Editor via the Win-10 Run dialog!
To start the Windows 10 registry editor in Windows 10 is a simple matter, please press the key combination [Win-Logo] + [R], then just enter regedit and confirm! (... see Image-1)
| (Image-1) Run windows-10 Registry-Editor !
2.) Open the Registry Editor from the Windows 10 search!
Start Windows Search Windows logo + S and enter regedit and start the Windows 10 Registry Editor by simply confirming [ENTER]. (... see Image-2)
| (Image-1) Start registry editor via Windows-10 search!
3.) The folder of the Registry Editor plus desktop shortcut!
The Registry Editor (regedit.exe) is located in the folder C:\Windows or %windir%. From here, it is to a lightweight to create via right-mouse drag and drop a desktop shortcut. (... see Image-3)
| (Image-1) registry editor folder and create desktop shortcut!
- Delete Windows 10 regedit?
- How do I find registry on Windows 10 dvd?
- Where can I find the Windows regeditor under Windows 10?
- Win 10 regedit taskbar pinned programs edit?
- How do I get into the Registry Win10?
- Win 10 delete a registry key?
- Add registry Clear win 10?
- Where the product key Windows 10 is on the registry?
- How do I get Windows 10 to the registry?
- Open Registry Editor Windows 10?
- Browse registry and delete entries Windows 10?
- How do I get leg win 10 in the registry?
- Where is the Registry window in Windows 10?
- How can I check the registry for missing records?
- Where is the registered editor for Windows 10?
- How do I find the Registry Editor in windos 10?
- Find the registry folder?
FAQ 73: Updated on: July 1th 2015 21:48
| FAQ: Windows-10|
|68. Make Windows-10 Standard User to Gust-Account, how to change rights?|
|69. Windows 10 Explorer has no status bar with file information, why?|
|70. Windows 10 change password, remove, or set a new password, but where?|
|71. Enable screen saver password in Windows 10, how to turn off?|
|72. Change Desktop Wallpaper in Windows 10, how to?|
|73. Help Windows 10 doesn't have a registry editor, where can i find regetit? *** |
|74. Local Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 find and open, but how to?|
|75. Is it possible with slmgr -rearm to extend the Windows 10 trial period?|
|76. I missing the Navigation Area with the Folder Tree in Windows 10 Explorer?|
|77. Help Windows 10 does not have any libraries, what am I doing wrong?|
|78. Where are the Auto Update settings in Windows 10 (enable / disable)?|
»» Windows-10 FAQ-INDEX
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, help, registry, editor, where, find, regetit, open, start, run, Questions, Answers, Software