Is it possible to have only one instance of Q-Dir (tab, open, explorer )?
To write some registry entry, you need full access
Is easy in Q-Dir to disable or enable the auto arrange of Symbols Icons solution for Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS see Image-1 Arrow-1 and
The solution is quite simple to start Quad-Directory-Explorer with the last Windows position and view setting solution for Windows 11, 10, or MS Server
The Address Bar rules in Explorer Views of Q-Dir are almost like in MS-Windows Explorer Valid for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and all Windows server OS
The solution is simple to start the Quad-Explorer Q-Dir with last window position and view settings on all MS Windows 11, 10, and Server OS Content:
The lines and buttons at the root in the directory structure of Q-Dir are helpful in Windows 7 and Win 10, 11, . Here the system favorites folder are
At Windows Vista and Windows 7 and 8 you can enable or disable the Windows Explorer file grouping in Q-Dir To disable / enable the file grouping in Q-Dir
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Please run just only one windows of the famous Windows Explorer om al Desktop and MS Server OS is this possible?
- I am using Q-Dir x64, version 6.66, on a shared computer. My problem is if Q-Dir is open from anyone else, I cannot open "my" own Q-Dir as ist says there is another Q-Dir running which must be closed first. Can I avoid that and allow Q-Dir to run more than once? This would be very cool.
- In Quad Exolorer Q-Dir versions 7.82 and older I could use .exe "/e>C:\some\path" to open the given path in a new tab in the running of Explorer Q-Dir instance. In version 7.83 and later there is a new feature /select. I can use that to open "C:\some" and select "path" in that window. But I cannot make the old behavior work. How can I open the complete path like before?
- I set Q-Dir as the default file manager and it opens up another Q-dir window whenever i double click a folder, the one i tested the folders are on the desktop. It would be nice to force Q-dir to have only one instance since it has tabs already. An option to set this would be ideal so other users would have an option.
- When you use totalcommander or everything, to open the path of selected file,not open in a new tab but in a new q-dir window. use TC or everything define command $exec("D:\tools\Q-Dir\Q-Dir_x64.exe" "%1")?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, 8.1, seven, ie 11, possible, have, only, instance, q-dir, open, quad, explorer, already, program, folder, another, window, please, activate, option, Questions, Answers, Software