Windows 11 sometimes appears in mixed languages, why?
If you have installed different languages under Windows 11, it can happen that both appear mixed in the Windows settings!
If Windows 11 is partly in English and German, you only have to use the correct setting so that German, English, ... etc. are not used / displayed at the same time / mixed in Windows 11!
1.) Directly to the language settings in Windows 11!
1. As always, open the Windows 11 settings ( Windows + i )!
2. Use the search term "Language" to go directly to the language settings
3. Check whether Windows 11 is set to English
4. Important: ► Move English to the first position in the available list
(by dragging and dropping or using the [...] menu put in the first position)
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
I noticed that you have to repeat this step occasionally, you must not forget that Windows 11 is still in the development stage and that some bugs will also be present in the first officially released Windows 11 version, some of them are do not matter that much!
| (Image-1) Windows 11 sometimes appears in different mixed language!
2.) Why different languages and tips!
Windows 11 support changing the default language. You no longer have to worry about the language when buying a Windows 11 computer, the decision to use a different language can be made at any time.
Especially when multiple users access a single computer and those users use different languages, additional languages for Windows 11 can be quickly downloaded and installed to display menus, dialog boxes, and other user interface elements in your preferred language.
FAQ 130: Updated on: 13 September 2022 19:12
Under certain circumstances, very old programs can also run under Windows 11 if there are start problems 1. run the program as administrator under
If you no longer have an admin account, you can restore the administrator under Windows 11, 10, and MS Server 2022, 2019 or become an admin 1.
If the "YES" button is not displayed when trying to start in administrative mode, it is a classic administrator account deficiency 1. The problem with
Especially with gamers, the screen frequency under Windows 11, 10, is an important question and whether the monitor was recognized correctly If the
Yes, with the automatic troubleshooter, it is easy to automatically troubleshoot Windows 11 computer problems 1. Find the troubleshooting under Windows
If you want to switch to Windows 10 from Windows 11, an upgrade / downgrade under Windows 11 to 10 is not possible after the 10 day period has expired
Its easy to do a clean reinstall of Windows 11, and in many cases the best option A clean reinstallation of Windows 11 is a sensible decision, especially
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Downloaded and installed additional languages for Windows 11 to make menus, dialog boxes and other user interface elements appear in both languages at the same time?
- Have all additional language packs installed, the current language is not always used as the display language in all Windows 11 elements?
- How do I change the display language in Windows 11 so that it is only in German and not partly in English?
- After install language on windows 11 are the display language messed up?
- Windows 11 mixes the default language, another language will also use, the different languages appear at the same time?
- Under Region & Language I have set the language correctly, and who has set it as the default? Do words from the other language pack appear in the options?
- Did installing a language on Windows 11 that?
- Windows is German English mix?
- But languages are crossed and mixture is partially displayed, why?
- Found the language I want Windows 11 language features but isn't in the Windows display language?
Keywords: windows, 11, sometimes, appears, different, languages, installed, both, appear, mixed, settings, partly, Questions, Answers, Software