Find programs and functions under Windows 11!
Programs and functions can also be called up under Windows 11 in order to uninstall desktop programs under Windows 11!
As with older MS Windows OS, you can use this simple and quick solution to call up the programs and functions on the latest versions of Microsoft's Windows 11 operating systems, regardless of whether it is an MS Windows desktop computer or when you are on the go on the tablet, or Surface Pro / Go!
1.) The quick access to Windows 11 programs and functions!
You can find the programs and functions in the Windows 11 control panel !
1. Keyboard shortcut Windows + R and command: appwiz.cpl
2. Now simply uninstall the desktop programs under Windows 11 or ... like that!
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4)
PS: At this point you can activate or deactivate Windows features
(... see Image-1 Point 5)
| (Image-1) Find programs and functions under Windows 11!
2.) The app and features on Windows 11 and the difference!
This folder / function contains all APPS and desktop programs, these can be conveniently restricted or uninstalled here . This function can easily be open via the Windows + X menu and is really a self-explanatory in Windows 11!
| (Image-2) Apps and features under Windows 11!
3.) What should I watch out for when removing programs on Windows 11?
When removing programs under Windows 11, you should know what you are removing and that the corresponding application, desktop program, APP, should really be deleted. There are applications that belong to system functions; these cannot be uninstalled!
| (Image-3) System programs and functions under Windows 11 cannot be uninstalled!
Care should be taken when removing programs on Windows 11 to avoid unintended consequences or problems. Here are some things to keep in mind when removing programs on Windows 11:
- Make sure you are uninstalling the correct program. Some programs may have similar names or icons. Therefore, it is important to double-check that you are uninstalling the program you want.
- Be careful when uninstalling system programs. System programs are essential for Windows to function properly. Therefore, you should only uninstall them if you are sure you know what you are doing.
- Be aware of the risks associated with uninstalling programs from third-party websites. Some third-party websites may offer to uninstall programs for you. However, these websites may not be trustworthy and could potentially install malware on your computer.
If you are unsure whether to uninstall a program or not, it is always better to be safe and leave it installed. You can also use a trusted third-party program uninstaller to safely and completely uninstall programs.
Here are some additional tips for removing programs on Windows 11:
- Back up your data before uninstalling programs. This will help you recover your data in case any error occurs during the uninstall process.
- Restart your computer after uninstalling a program. This will ensure that all of the program's files have been properly removed.
- Run a virus scan after uninstalling a program. This will help detect and remove malware that may be installed with the program.
If you have problems uninstalling a program, you can try the following methods:
- Use the built-in Windows uninstaller. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Select the program you want to uninstall and click the “Uninstall” button.
- Use a third-party program uninstaller. There are many different third-party program uninstallers available, such as: B. IObit Uninstaller and Revo Uninstaller. These uninstallers allow you to remove programs more thoroughly than the built-in Windows uninstaller.
- Use Command Prompt. To do this, open Command Prompt and enter the following command:
By following these guidelines, you can safely remove programs on Windows 11 without causing unnecessary problems or errors on your system. If you still have problems uninstalling a program, you can contact the program's developer for help.
FAQ 18: Updated on: 17 October 2023 18:58
It is easy to open the control panel in Windows 11, why not, you always have to set something on MS Win 11 OS Here is the fastest and best method to make
The rounded window corners under Windows 11 are visually very pleasant and give the Microsoft operating system a good overall picture Content: 1.
Its easy to use Windows 11 Device Manager to update the drivers Here in the example an Intel HD graphics card driver is updated, which is a very practical
Quite pleasant transparency effects under Windows 11 can be activated, but also deactivated 1. The transparency effects under Windows 11 2. What
You can use the old file explorer and activate ribbons in Windows 11, this was also the standard in the first test version of Windows 11 Solutions Classic
Now dont panic, you dont need a thick manual to activate the full administrator account on Microsofts Windows 11, also for Home, Pro, versions The
Every now and then you want to know which version of MS Windows 11 you have installed, this is as always no problem 1. Finding out the Windows 11 version
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Embedded shell start program?
- Where are programs and features in windows 11, want other programs and features in windows 11?
- How to get programs and features on windows 11?
- Windows Feature Work Folders Client why?
- Programs and features for Windows 11?
- Programs and features Windows 11, how do I get programs on my Windows 11?
- Which .net Framework 4.6 Advanced Services should be enabled?
- Win 11 pro install message queues?
- cmak windows 11?
- How do you find programs and features on Windows 11 at home?
- Where are programs and features in windows 11?
- Programs and features in Windows 11?
- Enable windows process activation service on server 2016?
- Install Wi n 11 lpr print service?
- How do you find other programs and features in Windows 11?
- activate iis windows 11 set up webservice?
- enable iis in win11?
- Install MSMQ with Active Directory integration in Windows 11?
- Windows 11 identity foundation activation?
- Don't see the "Legacy Components" checkbox in win 11?
- How to enable hibernation in win11?
- Install message queue in windows 11, enable windows activation in windows 11?
- How do I open Microsoft programs and features in Windows 11?
- Windows Identity Foundation 3.5 on Windows 11?
- Activate msmq windows 11?
- Disable iis windows 11?
- How to disable activation component in Windows 11?
- Legacy components win 11?
- Is client certificate mapping authentication enabled in win11?
- Download programs and features for windows 11?
- Win11 lpr?
- Microsoft programs and features for Windows 11 Pro?
- How do I find the Install Programs and Features?
- Internet Information Services Hostable Web Core Windows 11?
- Windows 11 windows features how to activate?
- Compression dimmed, Windows 11?
- Microsoft programs and features windows 11?
- Windows 11 enable windows features?
- Where can I find programs and features in Windows 11?
- Programs and Features Settings Programs and Features Windows 11?
- Where are ms programs and features in windows 11?
- Windows communication foundation HTTP activation window 11?
- Enable windows 11 directplay?
- Enable Win11 LPD services?
- windows 11 windows development components msq?
- Find programs and features in Windows 11?
- How programs and features in windows 11?
- MS programs and features windows 11?
- Programs and features for Windows 11, Where are programs and features in Windows 11?
- How to turn on windows function ftp in windows 11?
- Windows 11 enable ram compression?
- Windows 11 LPD service?
- How to access other programs and features Windows 11?
- Adding msqq to windows11?
- How do you find programs and features on Windows 11?
- Embedded shell launcher windows 11?
- Ms Programs and Features WordPad Windows 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, find, programs, functions, under, called, order, uninstall, desktop, older, Questions, Answers, Software