How to open file explorer on windows 11?
Here are easy ways to start File Explorer in Windows 11 that you can consider to start File Explorer quickly!
How to open File Explorer on Windows 11:
1.) Start File Explorer by using the Windows key + E!
At any time while using desktop PCs or notebooks, press the Windows key and the "E" key together and a file explorer window will appear immediately.
Windows + E
= Open new Explorer window
Each time you press the key, a new Explorer window is opened. Any number of Explorer windows can be opened with this, in order to possibly dock them afterwards.
To do this: ► How does the window snap work on Windows 11, enable/disable?
2.) Start File Explorer via the Windows 11 taskbar!
1. After the file explorer has started, simply right- click on the icon
2. And the Windows 11 file explorer "Pin to taskbar"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2)
Even if you use the Windows 11 file explorer now close, the file explorer stays in the system tray and you can open it with a single click!
| (Image-5) Start the file explorer via the Windows 11 taskbar!
3.) Open File Explorer via the Windows 11 desktop!
Even if the desktop icons always play a minor role for Microsoft itself, for many desktop users the desktop icons are an important reference point for starting Windows 11 programs, system settings, ... etc. and also for starting File Explorer !
To do this: ► Customize which desktop icons are displayed under Windows 11! !
| (Image-2) File Explorer via the desktop in Windows 11!
4.) Start the file explorer via the Windows 11 search!
You can also find the file explorer in the start menu or in the Windows file search
1. To do this, click on the Start button in the taskbar
1b. Optional: Press the Windows + Q
2 keyboard shortcut. Then type "File Explorer" on your keyboard.
3. When you see the "File Explorer" result, click on the icon
(or press Enter and File Explorer will be launched)
(... see Image-3 Point 1 to 4)
| (Image-3) File Explorer via Windows 11 Search!
5.) Start File Explorer with the Windows X button!
Right- click Start or press Windows + X
Right-click the Start button on your taskbar or press Windows + X on your keyboard, select "File Explorer" and File Explorer will open.
| (Image-1) Open file explorer on windows-11 via Windows-X!
6.) More tips on files, Explorer, .. and Co on MS Windows 11!
FAQ 240: Updated on: 26 August 2023 07:10
Under Windows 11 there are Explorer Tabs that you do not have to activate, they are automatically available from the September 2022 version of Windows 11
Window always on top under Windows 11 also known as ALWAYS ON TOP is possible under Windows with extra tools Content: 1. Window always in the foreground
Searching files and documents on Windows 11 PC and finding them quickly is important, but the most important folders should be in the search index Content:
The Windows 11 Power User menu was also available in Win 10, it offers the possibility to access important utilities and management functions Content:
If the font is too big or too small on Windows 11, dont panic, you can find the solution to the problem here Content: 1. Correct the font size
If you just cant upgrade to Windows 11, dont panic and feel like youre left out of something big Windows 11 was released in Fall 2021 and you can
Legitimate question about the programs files x86 folder in Windows 11 if there is only a 64-bit system and 32-bit was left out completely Fact is that
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do I correctly open File Explorer on Windows 11, I need File Explorer it's an integral part of Windows 11?
- Can't find file explorer in windows 11 start menu, taskbar is file explorer on windows 11?
- Can I also open File Explorer from the Windows 11 command line?
- I like to manage files and folders, Explorer does this best, can it be pinned to the Windows 11 taskbar?
- Looking for the easiest ways to launch File Explorer in Windows 11?
- Does adding a special start menu shortcut work in windows 11 to open file explorer?
- The fastest way to open File Explorer in Windows 11, best with a keyboard shortcut on Windows 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, open, file, explorer, here, easy, ways, start, that, consider, quickly, Questions, Answers, Software