Activate, Customize the preview window in Explorer Windows 8.1 / 10?
The preview window in MS Explorer is a useful feature in MS explorer, and you can customize it or turn on or off. This Solution is for Windows 8.1 and 10!
Start in Windows 8.1 MS-Explorer [Windows Logo] + [E], click the View button, then simply activate the preview window, you can adjust the size via mouse over (hover) in the area (... see Image-1 Arrow-4) and hold down the left mouse button (drag)!
Click Preview pane in MS-Explorer (... see Image-1 Arrow-2)
Click on Detail Report, you will receive further information about the appropriate file!
| (Image-1) Preview window in MS-File-Explorer Windows-8.1!
Use the details pane in Windows 8.1 explorer, to see the most common properties associated with the selected file. File properties provide more detailed info about a file, such as the author, the date you last changed the file, and any descriptive tags you might have added to the file. If you don’t see the details pane, tap or click the View tab, and then tap or click Details pane.
Use the preview pane to see the contents of a file, such as an Office document, without opening it in an app. If you don’t see the preview pane, tap or click the View tab, and then tap or click Preview pane in Windows 8.1 explorer.
FAQ 181: Updated on: 21 July 2019 07:26
In Windows 8.1 and 10, you have several options to customize the desktop Changing the desktop background or the theme is one of the first steps , as well
Is to simple to Burn an ISO image to a DVD using CMD commands. The solution is for Windows 8.1, 8, or Win 10 and 7 You can use Windows Explorer to burn
The solution to simple to view a list of installed updates and uninstall the updates in Windows 8.1 and 10 The show the list of installed Windows 8.1 updates,
The solution is simple for download designs, or themes for Windows 8.1, 7, or 8 On the side: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/themes?ocid=w8_client_themes
If the navigation pane in MS Explorer was accidentally disabled in the Windows Explorer 8.1, the directory structure can be quite easy to become visible
To see how long has the MS OS Windows 10 or 8.1 Computer been running, the solution is simple, or to see last restart time or Install-Date Content: 1.
To control aggressive programs and processes under Windows 8.1 and 10, the easy solution Content: 1. Check the performance and prioritization of processes
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows explorer customize file preview?
- Windows 8.1 File Explorer Preview Pane?
- Windows 10 preview pane size?
- No preview shown in preview pane in windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Can not enlarge window in file manager window 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- How to zoom in preview pane windows explorer 10?
- Customize windows explorer 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 preview properties?
- Custom windows explorere preview pane?
- Windows explorer preview zoom?
- Customize explorer.exe windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Custom windows explorer windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Turn on windows explorer preview for libreoffice?
- Windows 8.1 file explorer?
- Activate windows 8.1 preview?
- Activating windows 8.1 file explorer?
- Preview Pane troubleshooter windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, activate, customize, preview, window, explorer, off, on, enable, disable, show, Questions, Answers, Software