Uninstall Win 10/11 all apps in one go with a shot, how to?
The solution is very easy to uninstall all APPs under Windows 10/11 in one go on all MS Windows 10 / 11 Versions!
Especially classic Windows desktop users have no need for APPs and are glad of the opportunity to get rid of all the fun. By the way, the Windows 10 / 11 calculator is resource-saving and with laptops the battery lasts longer.
1.) Step 1 Uninstalling the APPs under Windows 10 and 11!
powershell "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage"
| (Image-1) Uninstall all Windows-10 APPs in one shot!
2.) Step 2 delete folder / remove the Windows 11/10 APPs!
The APP folders are:
The C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
- C:\Benutezr\Dein Name\AppData\Local\Packages
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
is the one that uses the most space
( ... see picture-2
If there are problems, here is an extended FAQ:
| (Image-2) Uninstall All APPs 2 Gigabyte disk space on Windows-10 C!
| (Pic-2) Almost 2 gigabytes of APPs FOLDER!
3.) More options and why removal from MS Store?
In some companies and environments you don't want to use MS-Store APPs just like cell phones, smartphone users who work without Google's Play Store and use their smartphone, there are also users who do not want to use stores under Windows 10 / 11.
The reasons are different, the Windows 10/11 PC becomes a pure Window 10 desktop PC!
| (Image-3) Windows 10 APPs user folder / directory!
Updated on: 6 July 2021 18:34
Keywords: settings, uninstall, apps, solution, windows, 11, 10, classic, desktop, users
Similar information on the page
It is easy under Windows 10/11, the on-screen keyboard automatically when logging in, or after logging in to start Especially with tablets, as well as MS
Adding and Deleting Accounts in Windows 11 / 10 is an Easy Way to Allow More Users to Access There are the classic solutions for creating and managing
Its easy to find and open the sound settings that are not missing on Windows 10/11 The solution to open the sound settings is very simple on all Windows
Also with the command ms-settings: sound you can adjust the sound for Windows 10/11 Info: There is the classic solution to customize Windows-10/11 sounds,
Deactivate or activate the recently added apps in the Start menu under Microsofts Windows 10/11 Home and Pro By default, when you open the Windows 10 and
It is easy to install additional language packs under Windows 10,11, here is the solution how to proceed Content / Solution / Tips: 1. After installing
Changing sleep mode settings in all Windows OS is quite easy even for inexperienced users Regardless of whether sleep mode or hibernation is used, the two
If you do not like the MS Windows 10/11 wallpaper, it is not a big hassle to change your Windows 10 login screen background For many, its a big problem
The solution is quite easy to adjust the cursor width for Office and other text editors and processing programs / APPs under Windows 10 With too wide, or
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Can someone please explain how I can uninstall all Windows programs?
- Why is it in Windows that there are pre-installed apps, I do not find any useful wants to get rid of the unnecessary apps quickly, I've heard it is always very easy, Many programs do not uninstall normally.
- Are there any pre-installed system apps in Windows 10 that can be uninstalled?
- I want to delete all pre-installed apps from Windows 10, can someone show me how to uninstall the apps?
- I do not want to download an external cleaner, HOOT Download at .... does not want to remove all apps with the help of an external program with Windows PowerShell can all preinstalled apps be reinstalled?
- Windows 10 creates problem languages German and English, have full version wants to uninstall all apps via the settings, i.e. uninstall the pre-installed ones without CCleaner, is there an alternative to delete the pre-installed apps with PowerShell or uninstall the apps by default and such?
- I have more difficult to remove all apps uninstalled in Windows 10 like Photos, Mail, Calendar, Xbox, Finance, CandyCrushSaga and Messages.
- I do not find a button to "Uninstall" stubborn apps so remove all cleaners or remove all apps from the list!