Number of objects, directory size, size information and file in the status bar!
Under Windows 10, 8.1, ...
Number of objects, directory size, size information and information in the status bar!
Simple and fast object counting:
The simple object number display , as with the MS Explorer, is of course the fastest, but not the most effective. Size of the selected objects: it´s like the simple number of objects display, but here the total size and number of objects is still recorded or displayed. Size of the selected objects including subfolders: Everything is recorded here, including subfolders (total size, number of folders, file number) .
1. Start the Quad Explorer
2. Click on the status text
3. Activate the corresponding options
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2
PS: The Windows 10 File Explorer also has a status bar
but with a little less information!
| (Image-1) Number of objects, directory size, size information and file in the status bar!
To view the folder size in Windows Quad Explorer, because eventually your system becomes very boring and slow and the space on your hard drive is filled with all your files and programs. So you need to check which folder is large so you can delete some extra files from this folder to free up space for other programs or files. There are some utilities that we can use to check the file size. You do not need any noteworthy expertise, or programs that allow you to easily check the file size of any folder. First of all, it is good and easy to be able to check the size of folders in your system to free up the space of your drive by removing some extra folders that take up a lot of disk space in your system. You can go for any of them that you find the best for you.
Updated on: 16 October 2019 08:15
Keywords: windows, number, objects, directory, size, information, file, status, solution, instruction, example
Similar information on the page
It is easy and useful to use and modify the improved Quad Explorer file preview on all MS Windows Info: In Quad Explorer you have currently four different
It is easy to copy file and folder paths to process them via the clipboard First switch to the folder or directory containing the desired file. The easiest
The solution how to restore Windows Explorer as the default file manager for all folders Please start Q-Dir and deactivate the option in Q-Dir
If you want to rank Quad-Directory Explorer Q-Dir as a trusted application on all MS Windows 10 OS Of course, a file manager can not work without access
If necessary, simply switch to check boxes to select or mark the files and folders instead of the default mark Info: Especially with a newer Windows eg
The elegant solution to Determine Folder Size, File Count, Folder Count, No Challenge on Windows This Hard Disk Storage Space Evaluation screenshot, has
The solution is simple to show folder total size in the File-Explorer Status-Bar of the Quad-Explorer Q-Dir You can see File Information in the Microsoft
It is easy to mark consecutive files in the quad explorer even with just the keyboard, on Windows 10, 8.1, You want to mark several files in Windows,
For many user is the Quad-Explorer top address bar in all Windows a good solution to the 4 address bars in Explorer Views In each version of Windows, you
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # OpenCloseDriveEject # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # StressMyPC # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- When opening a directory the number of files and the total size, as well as the free space of the corresponding drive?
- Displays the status bar with information about the status of a specific setting, activate setting, option to display the status bar selected, activate number folder, activate or configure the setting, user default setting?
- My wish as a suggestion for improvement, Windows files, folder status bar?
- I search in the Windows Explorer in the status bar activated, object number, directory size, size information and information in the under Windows 19, in the past the size of the files was directly displayed!
- I find in the status bar in Windows, because I prefer the status bar, in contrast to the detail area, file and folder number would be separate tool?
- Explorer size of a folder is not so important, but the display of Explorer free memory?
- I make drive or directory with a right mouse click and go with folders?
- Windows Explorer directory size show status or number of files?
- Windows Explorer Show number of files or Show directory size in the status bar on Windows 10 or simply the status of the Explorer Show directory size?
- I would like to show the directory sizes in Windows Explorer Windows 10!
- Can I see directory size in status bar on Windows?
- Can I show directory size in Windows status bar?
- Windows 10 show directory size in the status bar?
- Show status bar and directory size in Windows Explorer, show directory size in Windows Explorer in Windows 7 the number of files and the total size and also the free space?
- Can you reactivate this behavior via the registry Windows Explorer, file and folder number separately under Windows 10?
- Windows 10 Explorer only shows the number of files, if you don't even change the directory, since it automatically changes the subdirectory, the status bar, information bar, how can you get more status bar?
- Can you display the file size again in Windows Explorer in the status bar, and other nice things like large folders?
- It would be much more important to me than the directory size in the status bar to simply display the Windows subfolders in the Windows 10 Explorer directory size?