Number of objects, directory size, size information and file in the status bar!
Under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, ...
Number of objects, directory size, size information and information in the status bar!
Simple and fast object counting:
The simple object number display , as with the MS Explorer, is of course the fastest, but not the most effective. Size of the selected objects: it´s like the simple number of objects display, but here the total size and number of objects is still recorded or displayed. Size of the selected objects including subfolders: Everything is recorded here, including subfolders (total size, number of folders, file number) .
1. Start the Quad Explorer
2. Click on the status text
3. Activate the corresponding options
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2
PS: The Windows 10 File Explorer also has a status bar
but with a little less information!
| (Image-1) Number of objects, directory size, size information and file in the status bar!
To view the folder size in Windows Quad Explorer, because eventually your system becomes very boring and slow and the space on your hard drive is filled with all your files and programs. So you need to check which folder is large so you can delete some extra files from this folder to free up space for other programs or files. There are some utilities that we can use to check the file size. You do not need any noteworthy expertise, or programs that allow you to easily check the file size of any folder. First of all, it is good and easy to be able to check the size of folders in your system to free up the space of your drive by removing some extra folders that take up a lot of disk space in your system. You can go for any of them that you find the best for you.
Updated on: 26 August 2023 17:39
Keywords: windows, number, objects, directory, size, information, file, status, solution, instruction, example
Similar information on the page
This is the simple solution if U search for a Super Duper MS File Explorer alternative for Windows 11, 10, etc. and MS Server The Quad-Directory Explore gives
It is easy to copy file and folder paths to process them via the clipboard First switch to the folder or directory containing the desired file. The easiest
Quite simply you can show the number of files and number of folders in an file explorer column om all MS Windows OS Content: 1. The Solution to see
The solution how to restore Windows Explorer as the default file manager for all folders Please start Q-Dir and deactivate the option in Q-Dir
Deactivating or activating the sorting for new objects in the File Explorer is possible in the Quad Explorer and practical when new files or folders are
The elegant solution to Determine Folder Size, File Count, Folder Count, No Challenge on Windows This Hard Disk Storage Space Evaluation screenshot, has
The solution is simple to show folder total size in the File-Explorer Status-Bar of the Quad-Explorer Q-Dir on all MS Windows OS You can see File Information
It is easy to mark consecutive files in the quad explorer even with just the keyboard, on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, You want to mark several files in Windows,
For many users is the Quad-Explorer top address bar in all Windows a good solution to the 4 address bars in Explorer Views In each version of Windows,
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # GetWindowText # Internet # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # System # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Displays the status bar with information about the status of a specific setting, activate setting, option to display the status bar selected, activate number folder, activate or configure the setting, user default setting?
- Can you reactivate this behavior via the registry Windows Explorer, file and folder number separately under Windows 10?
- When opening a directory the number of files and the total size, as well as the free space of the corresponding drive?
- I search in the Windows Explorer in the status bar activated, object number, directory size, size information and information in the under Windows 19, in the past the size of the files was directly displayed!
- Can you display the file size again in Windows Explorer in the status bar, and other nice things like large folders?
- Explorer size of a folder is not so important, but the display of Explorer free memory?
- I find in the status bar in Windows, because I prefer the status bar, in contrast to the detail area, file and folder number would be separate tool?
- Windows Explorer Show number of files or Show directory size in the status bar on Windows 10 or simply the status of the Explorer Show directory size?
- I would like to show the directory sizes in Windows Explorer Windows 10!
- Windows 10 Explorer only shows the number of files, if you don't even change the directory, since it automatically changes the subdirectory, the status bar, information bar, how can you get more status bar?
- My wish as a suggestion for improvement, Windows files, folder status bar?
- It would be much more important to me than the directory size in the status bar to simply display the Windows subfolders in the Windows 10 Explorer directory size?
- Windows Explorer directory size show status or number of files?
- Can I show directory size in Windows status bar?
- Can I see directory size in status bar on Windows?
- I make drive or directory with a right mouse click and go with folders?
- Show status bar and directory size in Windows Explorer, show directory size in Windows Explorer in Windows 7 the number of files and the total size and also the free space?
- Windows 10 show directory size in the status bar?