Move across the File Explorer Menus and change settings on Windows OS!
Navigate easily through the file explorer menus and change the settings or start a file action!
1.) Quickly change the settings related to the File Explorer!
Via the file explorer menu you can even reach almost all settings under MS-Windows 10 to make copying, moving, renaming the data as pleasant as possible, which can prove to be very advantageous even if the settings are not set as favorites wants to save
| (Image-1) Navigate through the file explorer menus and change the settings!
2.) What is the benefit of changing the settings in File Explorer?
Use this extra menu to adapt the behavior of File Explorer to your individual needs!
You should just try it out and depending on the monitor and working method, whether you prefer to move to list mode or rather use thumbnails to move files and folders.
It is an important criterion to manage your own files better and faster, depending on the task and what you need when managing the files, but it is also made easy in Quad Explorer !
Updated on: 17 June 2020 10:45
Keywords: move, across, file, explorer, menus, change, settings, easy, initial, quad, action, windows, 10
Similar information on the page
It is practically all Explorer windows to be able to clone in Quad Explorer not only under Windows 10, 8.1, This operation opens a new quad explorer
Popup Menus in the File Manager Q-Dir Quad-Explorer for each explorer list view for MS Windows 11, 10, to Win XP 1. The Desktop popup menu 2.
To open folders in Q-Dir from MS Windows File Explorer simply activate this option on all Windows Desktops 11, 10, etc. and Server OS New tab in Quad
Its easy to rename multiple files, is the same rename action like in the MS-File-Explorer also in Q-Dir 1. renaming of multiple files with one command
It is easy and useful to use and modify the improved Quad Explorer file preview on MS Windows 11, 10, and MS Server Info: In Quad Explorer you have
One can influence the ini file, at 7.75 is easy to have the two quad explorer with separate settings on your MS Windows OS For example 1. Assign "Q-Dir_x64
Grouping of file objects is possible according to 32 in Windows 10 or 11 over 300 criteria, but by default only 4 or five are available: Name, Size, Type,
Its easy to quickly locate the working directory, regardless of Windows 10, 8.1, seven, in alternative File Explorer Content: 1. Finding the working
Animated GIF support in the preview window is given in Quad Explorer, under Windows 10, 8.1, Content: 1. The animated GIF support in the preview
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # Internet # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # System # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Do you like the innovations in Windows 10, but I do not get the option to activate the menus in File Explorer to have quick access via keyboard, has Microsoft removed them here or do I have to install something?
- Search in vain at the top of the Explorer on the menus on Windows 10 and I find no menus, Microsoft has forgotten the menus, the old Explorer had menus but only find a list of commands, I want to work with menus again to save space, how do I activate the Windows Explorer menus on Windows 10 where they should normally be, these title tabs are completely cumbersome with the associated options, these are only visible when clicked, is that easier?
- Looking for the customization of the menu in File Explorer, no menu appears, do I have to activate Windows 10 to use the menu as a quick access?
- Why the file explorer has no menu on Windows 10 was always good to have quick access in the file explorer menu via the menus for settings and file actions in the file explorer, after installing Windows 10 I can also find folders in my computer or desktop none can you include a menu in Explorer on Windows 10?
- I sometimes open the Explorer in the window with a click and look for the menu next to the start button, but at the top right there are only weird little arrows that I have to click, but I like to work with the keyboard, I overlooked something about the Explorer menus Can you fade in?
- I have a wish, can the File Explorer on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 also be set so that not only the tab titles, but also the menus with listed options are displayed directly?